The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cooking Meat In A Pressure Cooker

Tancho

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cooked up some chicken in a pressure cooker for my pup today and the bones have gone really soft, would you feed it complete with the bones or not? What is the general opinion on cooking meat in a pressure cooker for dog food, good or bad?

I wouldn't feed cooked bones ever. They can cause serious damage to the insides of your dog once cooked. The meat would be fine though :thumbsup:

presser cooking is a very good way to cook as it preserves all the nutrients in the food. I would not feed the bones either even though they are soft...

you can cook the cheapest cut of meat in a pressure cooker, even brisket is tender when cooked in a pressure cooker... have you just brought the cooker?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back