The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cop Fer This

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Went on our walkies this morning, here she is seconds after swallowing her caught bunny whole

Looks like she's got a slight bit of indigestion there Keith :eek: :unsure:

June Jonigk said:
Looks like she's got a slight bit of indigestion there Keith :eek:   :unsure:
June, i have pics on my pc of her actually copping the bunny, and stage by stage of her devouring it, bit gruesome so i choose not to offend anyone, but it really is an amazing thing to see, but let me tell you this, boy have i just seen a massive improvement in her body, and coat condition, she wont get nowt else to eat today, except a few biccies tonight

:cheers:

:eek: PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE OF BUNNY CATCHING KEITH, BUT DOES YOUR LITTLE GIRL HAVE ANY ILL EFFECTS OF SWALLOWING BUNNIES WHOLE . ?

I FEAR I MAY HAVE THIS PLEASURE TO COME. I HAVE A WHIPPIE PUPPY GIRL. WHILE IM NOT INTERESTED IN RABBITING OR RACING WITH HER, I FULLY REALISE HER INSTINCTS, AND I MAY FIND ONE DAY SHE PRESENTS ME WITH A BUNNY.!!!!!

i HAVE READ YOUR BLOGS, YOUR A LOVELY CARING OWNER AND YOUR ENTHUSIASM IS INFECTIOUS. :cheers:

MISS MOLLIES MUMMY said:
:eek:   PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE OF BUNNY CATCHING KEITH, BUT DOES YOUR LITTLE GIRL HAVE ANY ILL EFFECTS OF SWALLOWING BUNNIES WHOLE . ?
I FEAR I MAY HAVE THIS PLEASURE TO COME. I HAVE A WHIPPIE PUPPY GIRL. WHILE IM NOT INTERESTED IN RABBITING OR RACING WITH HER, I FULLY REALISE HER INSTINCTS, AND  I MAY FIND  ONE DAY SHE  PRESENTS ME WITH A BUNNY.!!!!!

i HAVE READ YOUR BLOGS, YOUR A LOVELY CARING OWNER AND YOUR ENTHUSIASM IS INFECTIOUS.  :cheers:

You arent ignorant at all my k9 friend, ill effects, none whatsoever, but it still amazes me how she manages to swallow the bugger, they go down whole :lol: and they arent littleuns, what i do look out for though are her stools :lol: they tell me lots of whats going on, good luck with your puppy girl, enjoy her

thank you :cheers:

Minty wants to know does jill give bunny catching lessons ??

this was taken just afore the catch, her entire body and mind, and mine throbbing with an adrenalin rush :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back