The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cor!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oh my god only just find this!!! I feel 2 new out fits needed the only trouble is i cant choose which ones i like!

Baby Albie has finally emerged and was HUGE!! :sweating: So glad he is on the other side.. I am sure he will be accompanying me on the Kitsch Collars tour bus at a show near you soon....

I need some help here... would like to donate 10% of Kitsch Collars February takings to JR Whippet Rescue but when I do a web search it comes up with several contact numbers and addresses.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Donna X

Congratulations on the birth of baby Albie!!!

I would contact Linda Jones, if hers is one of the contact numbers for JR Whippet Rescue.

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations, Donna,[/SIZE] what did Albie weigh ? hope you're enjoying every minute with him.

So glad you posted as I couldn't remember which thread you were on and was dying to know how you'd got on with the baby...any photo's ?...just pretend he's a baldy whippet :D

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hello Julie!

He was 9lb 2oz and now 5 weeks later... 13lbs and 4oz! What a porker!

small_smiler.jpg

Collars are Lovely & Baby is Lovely, little fat cheeks, so cute :wub:

dollykitsch said:
Hello Julie!
He was 9lb 2oz and now 5 weeks later... 13lbs and 4oz!  What a porker!

Congratulations Donna! I'm so pleased that all went well, was only wondering the other day and meant to PM you :b

Hope you are enjoying motherhood, and I'm off now to have another look at your site. The boys tassels are still going strong and have had lots of nice comments.....

HEY

IVE BOUGHT A FEW COLLARS FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY ARE ABSO GORGEOUS, :thumbsup: NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND NO-NONSENSE FROM KITSCH THEMSELVES!! GET BUYING !! ACTUALLY IF YOU VIEW MY PROFILE "STORM" IS WEARING ONE...HAVE A LOOK..YOUL WANT ONE !!!

:D JOHN

dollykitsch said:
Hello Julie!
He was 9lb 2oz and now 5 weeks later... 13lbs and 4oz!  What a porker!

what a little cutie, hope you're having lots of fun with him, they grow so quickly

:wub: :thumbsup:

Thank you John, praise indeed! I have a photo of you and Storm on the website I believe under "Kitsch Dogs"!

I don't suppose Storm would want one of these for Valentines day!

40mm-confetti-hearts.jpg

Thank you for everyone for messages of support for the baby! He certainly has got very chubby cheeks. He may well be part hamster...

Hi Donna, so glad you posted, was only thinking about you the other day. Many many congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy :wub: what a happy little chap! Pleased it all went well and he's such a bouncie boy...yummy :p !

Want to see my new baby?

Here's Eli's new best friend William...

View attachment 25985Eli___William.jpg

William will of course be needing some Kitsch Collars of his own in the near future :b :- " :)

LOVE the valentine one!! :wub:

Heidi x

Last edited by a moderator:
He is adorable. It will be a pleaure to make a collar for him!

It was a toss up between a Whippet puppy or a human puppy. The human came out first! My Spanner is half Whippet so I will just have to make do with him. Of course the other half is true smelly old lurcher!

Love from Spanner, Leno, Tig, Athena, Alfie & Cassie the love hounds.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back