The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Corbridge Show

kirs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like to show my Whippet for the first time at The County Show and I don't know how I get her entered.

Please can anyone tell me?

Many thanks.

You need to complete an entry form which is provided in the schedule, usually 3 - 4 weeks before the date of the show.

If you can let me have the full name of the show and the date, I will see if the details are in the Starprint diary, and then I would be able to let you know who the secretary is, they will be able to send you a schedule.

If you don't have those details, someone else on k9 may know which show it is.

Good luck with showing your whippie!! :luck: :luck:

For a schedule phone the secretary Miss J Cunningham, 89 Broomhill Road, Prudhoe, NE42 5HX Tel: 10661 833129 Fill in the entry form and return to her by 11th May with a stamped addressed envelope for your passes. Look forward to seeing you there. It is always a lovely show . What is your new whippet?

We went last year - just to have a look around - may see you there Liz :thumbsup: (can you take dogs into the field even if you are not entering, does anyone know please)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can take unentered dogs in as it is an agricultural show and lots of people bring their dogs in with them. Though the agricultural bit is very busy and lots of people in their welly boots. See you all there!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back