The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cornish Championships 18and19th August

markbrick

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NOW this is really one of my last shows and this year its all over for me ive proved ive the best dogs and been all over and won the lot :D and i dont just put my 2 in one thing they go in 4 are 5 and usually win,ive had loads of shit and loved it every last bit of the back biters who will never win nothing as long as my dogs are there, but they can have a go next yr as i wont be there,so whos going and going to knock my dogs of the throne, :oops: mark

markbrick said:
NOW this is really one of my last shows and this year its all over for me ive proved ive the best dogs and been all over and won the lot :D   and i dont just put my 2 in one thing they go in 4 are 5 and usually win,ive had loads of shit and loved it every last bit of the back biters who will never win nothing as long as my dogs are there, but they can have a go next yr as i wont be there,so whos going and going to knock my dogs of the throne,  :oops: mark
youre full of your own self importance. read you for months and ive worked out you cant talk about anyone elses dogs but your own

from what i gather where you live there isnt much competition. any dog looks good against shite

hellomoto62 said:
markbrick said:
NOW this is really one of my last shows and this year its all over for me ive proved ive the best dogs and been all over and won the lot :D   and i dont just put my 2 in one thing they go in 4 are 5 and usually win,ive had loads of shit and loved it every last bit of the back biters who will never win nothing as long as my dogs are there, but they can have a go next yr as i wont be there,so whos going and going to knock my dogs of the throne,  :oops: mark
youre full of your own self importance. read you for months and ive worked out you cant talk about anyone elses dogs but your own

from what i gather where you live there isnt much competition. any dog looks good against shite

i disagree theres some good dogs down here, and i travell like i did last weekend and won the lot we go all over so your wrong,and why would i want to talk about any body elses dogs when mine are like they are ,ive had people call them shite ,average and burnt out but still they win everything

Hello lurcher folk. :thumbsup:

Can you give me some directions ets for the event you write of. I am down in Helston area next month and would like to come along :)) Only to watch of course. Obviously my lurchers couldn't hope to compete so I would have to watch and learn :- " But seriously we would like to come :thumbsup:

LAMPY :cheers:

Hello Lamping Man

Why couldn't your lurcher's compete at helston?

Bring your muzzles and have a go. We can't all win like Markbrick but if the also-ran's didn't have a go-he wouldn't have anybody to beat with his "burnt-out" dogs.

We went a few years ago and got 3rd in the long-jump and our boy hadn't done it before.It was great fun and quite a lot of dogs didn't even make one successful jump.They enjoy it and that is what is most important.

The majority of people down there are friendly but who cares anyway.Enjoy.Try it on the Saturday events and see how you go.

Hope to be there and watch you and your dogs.

i think most of the people down here and at any lurcher show are freindly beleave me jane i dont care if i win are loose,but there is always a pocket of die hards who will critise you when you do win its about the dogs as much as the individual just come and enjoy your selfs,mark :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back