The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cornwood Show 28th June

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Sarah.Sorry we are late wishing Aaron happy Birthday ,Haven't logged on for a couple of days been busy :sweating:

Weather is looking good for Sunday sounds like some sun cream may be needed here and there :D :D

Are you camping on Saturday?
:D hi kev,

we will be there on saturday about 3 so get the vonka ready LOL :D

Hi Sarah.Sorry we are late wishing Aaron happy Birthday ,Haven't logged on for a couple of days been busy :sweating:

Weather is looking good for Sunday sounds like some sun cream may be needed here and there :D :D

Are you camping on Saturday?
:D hi kev,

we will be there on saturday about 3 so get the vonka ready LOL :D

:lol: Sounds like you've been on the VONKA already Sarah, :- hope you all have a good day, :thumbsup: Di

:teehee: Yes come on you lot who went to Cornwood, (let's have some pictures, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese) for use who couldn't make it. :( :teehee: Di

How was it?Any results or pix? :D

:teehee: Yes come on you lot who went to Cornwood, (let's have some pictures, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese) for use who couldn't make it. :( :teehee: Di
Hi, My Mr Foxy won the championship,sorry no photo,s as i had a accident before the championship,i have torn the ligements in my right ankle.

Pat.

:( Sorry to hear that Pat,

Tiggergould just said some picture's on Face Book . :thumbsup: Di

How was it?Any results or pix? :D

Hi, My Mr Foxy won the championship,sorry no photo,s as i had a accident before the championship,i have torn the ligements in my right ankle.

Pat.

Well done to 'MR BROOK'S' 'Zavanna' coming Reserve to Mr Foxy & his bitch puppy 'Miya' for winning the Reserve Champion Puppy... :thumbsup:

My terrier Sid was reserve champion in the coursing, 13" 11.5kg always last, we're still in shock (w00t)

:D our Tigger won the over 23 straight racing :D Lara won the puppy :D still hung over from the night before the show :D

Hi,our dog Chopper won the unders racing :p

2009_06280046.jpg

:D our Tigger won the over 23 straight racing :D Lara won the puppy :D still hung over from the night before the show :D

i thought they were quite sensible and didnt drink too much, not like us peoples :wacko: yeah bright sun and running about don't go well with nausea and headaches -

when's the next one, get the bacardi in lol

HUGE thanks to Kev and Debs for the racing - well run as always

well done to all that won ,it was a lovely day and well run thanks kev and debs and of course margaret .it even stayed cloudy ,could have been awfull running the dogs in saturdays heat i missed the long jump (hangover finally got the better of me) who won and how far? what time did you finish in the end

Seems like a good day had by all - I bet the cloud helped too!

Well done to all :)

well done to all that won ,it was a lovely day and well run thanks kev and debs and of course margaret .it even stayed cloudy ,could have been awfull running the dogs in saturdays heat i missed the long jump (hangover finally got the better of me) who won and how far? what time did you finish in the end
long jump went on a long time it went down to 5 dogs clearing 20 feet and then no dog cleared 22 on the day it was the end of the day and some of the dogs had had a long day and grahams dog won it on the one that knocked less down in sudden death well done graham he deserved it,fatcontroler

I didnt compete brindle as he was still lame (for some unknown reason) :( but still had a fantastic day :)

I had Captain Pongo with me and he came Res. Champion in the ferret racing and 1st in the child handler class with my little sister - bless him he is now making a rossett board of his own!! :wub: :p

Even tho it rained all morning it was great to see such a great turn out of dogs - both new ones and old ones (as in ones we already know not old in age!!! lol)

As always the working events were run fantasticly - well done and thanks Kev and Debs for all your hard work.........and i enjoyed my little contribution too!!

A big well done to all the winners and non winners the same - as it is all about the taking part!!

I wont be seeing you all for a little while now as im into hospital tomorrow for an operation - but best of luck to everyone and see you soon! :thumbsup:

:lol: Your mixing with the wrong crowd Tish, (w00t) they will drag you down and have you drinking all hours of the night :lol: but their a bloody good crowd and a lot of fun ;) Di

:lol: Your mixing with the wrong crowd Tish, (w00t) they will drag you down and have you drinking all hours of the night :lol: but their a bloody good crowd and a lot of fun ;) Di
ohhh there a terrible influence :p roll on the 26th :D

ohhh there a terrible influence :p roll on the 26th :D

:lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back