The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Couldnt Ya Just Eat My Lil Zach

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Called round this morning for a wee cuddle and took these pix. Just wait till you see what he has for Christmas Day to wear :huggles: Theyre only taken with my fone hence the poor quality. Thanks from Lauren to all those who sent him Presents for his 1st Xmas.

IMG00076-20081222-1050.jpg

IMG00081-20081222-1053.jpg

IMG00079-20081222-1051.jpg

IMG00083-20081222-1056.jpg

gramps.. :wacko: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
what a sweetheart :wub: I sense a very proud grandad :thumbsup:

merry christmas zach :huggles:

aww,what a little poppet!! Zach is gorgeous john and what a stunning pic of your Lauren too..happy first christmas to the little lad :huggles:

Gorgeous pics of Zach and Lauren :wub:

Wow what a stunning little chap :wub: , I was going to ask where he got his beautiful big eyes from...then I saw Mummy :thumbsup:

:huggles: aw Zach is gorgeous Stormy! so cute. Lovely picture of him with Lauren,no wonder you are so proud of both of them :thumbsup: I know you all will have a very special Christmas :D

awww Zach is beautiful...........i hope you have a wonderful 1st christmas with the little cutie xxxxxx

oh he is just adorable :wub: have a lovely 1st christmas Zach :huggles:

there lovely John have a very merry christmas. :huggles:

what a beautiful baby boy. happy 1st christmas baby zach :wub: :wub:

John cant wait to our two boys meet, strange that they will have been in the same room as babies then years later when your decreped and Frankies Old :lol: they will be on the line together!

Lauren looks really brilliant. :thumbsup:

Wee man is gorgeous :wub:

crackers john :thumbsup: the pair of them :wub: :cheers:

stormydog said:
Called round this morning for a wee cuddle and took these pix. Just wait till you see what he has for Christmas Day to wear  :huggles:   Theyre only taken with my fone hence the poor quality.  Thanks from Lauren to all those who sent him Presents for his 1st Xmas.
IMG00079-20081222-1051.jpg

gramps.. :wacko:     ;)

Lovely pic of Lauren and baby Zach :thumbsup:

What a beautiful wee baby, I could just take him home with me, and Mum is a lovely content and happy mother too, Have a lovely Chrismas John with both of them.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back