The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Coursing In The Cotswolds

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for putting the photos on Annie- there's a lovely one of my Mabel at full stretch- I was just amazed that she realised this time that the idea is to chase the lure and not the other dog! 8) I couldn't take my eyes off your Taran when he was running- might be that because he's black you can see his silhouette better, but he just makes such a lovely dramatic shape in flight!

I don't suppose your husband took any photos of my IG Normie did he? He was so excited to finally get a go after having to watch everyone else run all day! :wub:

Liz and the Monellis
Sorry- just remembered it was TYG, not Taran who was running! :b

Liz and the Monellis

Some great pics there annie :thumbsup:

Glad you all had such a good day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for putting the photos on Annie- there's a lovely one of my Mabel at full stretch- I was just amazed that she realised this time that the idea is to chase the lure and not the other dog! 8) I couldn't take my eyes off your Taran when he was running- might be that because he's black you can see his silhouette better, but he just makes such a lovely dramatic shape in flight!

I don't suppose your husband took any photos of my IG Normie did he? He was so excited to finally get a go after having to watch everyone else run all day! :wub:

Liz and the Monellis
Sorry- just remembered it was TYG, not Taran who was running! :b

Liz and the Monellis
Give Taran until next summer and it will be him lol. We also got a huge thrill from watching Tyg ... he's beginning to find the speed we'd hoped for from him, but at 16 mths he's still not anywhere near his peak !

We have a few more pics of Mabel I think Liz, but sorry, none of Normie :(

Annie Thank you so much for putting the pictures up.We had such a lovely day and the weather and venue was perfect.

Definatley Cesc's favourite game I was so pleased he was able to run with such experienced dogs as Finn and Bryn, and he sends apologies to Ruby for not waiting and running round without her! he promises that next time he'll wait.

Thanks to everyone especially Gay for making it such a good day.

Anne

Cesc was fantastic Anne, that last run he had was really impressive. It was great to see how well some of them took to it. Washbanks Wellington was a complete newbie to it too and he did really well. I don't think Ruby would have gone at all yesterday, she had one on her that's for sure.

Thanks for the photo's Annie :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back