The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crewkerne Lurcher & Terrier Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good news! :)  

there will be plenty of sunshine and it should be dry as well. A warm day in the sunshine with tops of 17 C
Yes it's going to be the best day of the week for sun~shine :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

See you all on Sunday.

Good luck to one and all :luck:

Pat.

I would like to thank all that made yesterday such a good day, well done and looking forward to the next one! Solo my 10 month old whippet had 2nd for best local dog, 3rd for most appealing eyes and 4th for best adult handler. So over the moon as it’s his 1st time at a show, would love to try him on the lure soon as he was showing a lot of interest. I took 327 photos but not putting them all up but here are some.

All the best

Keith

crewkernelurcherandterriershow116.jpg

crewkernelurcherandterriershow125.jpg

crewkernelurcherandterriershow128.jpg

crewkernelurcherandterriershow131.jpg

Nice pics there it was a good day out

Did you get any more photos mate????

entered storm into the simulated coursing and the stright racing

coursing was first,

storms 1st run up against a very racy looking whippet grey type dog but he did well and won the first race,

2nd run he looked like he was going to win until last turn when he ended up doing a few flips lol so that was the end of that and ripped his due claw aswell.

he still went on to race in the staights though and did well.

had 4 races against 3 other dogs, he came first in all 4 which earned him his place in the final which was up against 2 very fast looking dogs but he did him self pround and came 1st to earn his name on the plaque that i keep for a year and a rosette and a sack of dog food.

didnt do to well in the show ring he never does lol it just bores the shit out of him he walkes round sulking and just wants to sit down most time lol but its a laugh at the end of the day.

StormRacingchamp.jpg

th_Racingch.jpg

well done mate :D will take a look and see if i got any of him running ect for you ;)

Cheers mate,

so you spotted the deer aswell mate.

they had lucky timeing as it was just after the racing. lol

Had a great day at this fantastic show, Chuffed to bits with our Gypsy taking reserve in the coursing,Well done Pat and Flight for taking the top slot. Also congrats to the Straight racing winners and the show Champion.

But most of all well done to all that turned up to help this very worthy cause.

Had a great day at this fantastic show, Chuffed to bits with our Gypsy taking reserve in the coursing,Well done Pat and Flight for taking the top slot. Also congrats to the Straight racing winners and the show Champion.But most of all well done to all that turned up to help this very worthy cause.
Well Done to all that won or were placed.

I will, hopefully tomorrow, put the results of the racing and showing on here together with some photos that I took and some that were taken by my friend, Maria Pether, who took all of the Champion winner shots.

Sorry that I have not had the time to that today, but shattered and spent a couple of hours tidying up the field, so those deer don't cut their feet etc lol also Western Gazette have been on the phone all day tring to put together an article for this week's paper, so watch out you locals

I was very pleased with the turnout and it was nice to see many local winners in the family dog show.

Sarah

Had a great day at this fantastic show, Chuffed to bits with our Gypsy taking reserve in the coursing,Well done Pat and Flight for taking the top slot. Also congrats to the Straight racing winners and the show Champion.But most of all well done to all that turned up to help this very worthy cause.

I will, hopefully tomorrow, put the results of the racing and showing on here together with some photos that I took and some that were taken by my friend, Maria Pether, who took all of the Champion winner shots.

Sorry that I have not had the time to that today, but shattered and spent a couple of hours tidying up the field, so those deer don't cut their feet etc lol also Western Gazette have been on the phone all day tring to put together an article for this week's paper, so watch out you locals

I was very pleased with the turnout and it was nice to see many local winners in the family dog show.

Sarah

Sarah
Thanks Nighthunter,it was a great course,little Flight taking on the bigger dogs.

Thanks Sarah for a great day,a lovely show and a great day had by all.

Pat and all (The Somerset Lurchers) :thumbsup: :D

i had a great day and managed to win a couple of those lovely rosettes ,definatly worth the journey ,nicely run show and noodles is enjoying all the treats she won :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah
Just would like to say thank you for a very well run show - weather was great - enjoyed the whole thing.

What a great show :D

Thank you sarah and mark for all your hard work. Well done to all those that won something, I also managed to win some of thoses very lovely rosettes - the picture of jet in the middle Sarah was a really lovely idea and she looked great :thumbsup:

It was good to see everyone and put some faces to names! Roll on next year!! :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Sarah

WELL DONE TO YOU & ALL YOUR HELPERS.....You must be very pleased with the amount raised for a great charity, great day as others have already said & the weather could not had been more perfect..........Take it easy for a few days & will see you at the New Forest show on the 19th....Seeing Jet on the beautiful rosettes & all the lovely comments makes me feel very proud...

Attachments

• LURCHER_CLASS_WINNERS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 147
  • TERRIERN_CLASS_WINNERS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 113
  • Family_Dog_Class_Winner_List.doc
    32 KB · Views: 89
  • Racing_and_Coursing_Winners.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 160

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back