The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts 2006 Bbc2 Vcr/dvd Recording

humphrey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everybody,

last year I visited Crufts for the first time - and I was really enjoying it. GREAT.

And after the show I watched bb2 showing each day's highlight and some more or less usefull events besides the main attractions.

It's a pity but this year I'm not able to visit Crufts. My leg is boken and I'm not able to walk a long time. And there's no chance to get any information about the dog show here in Germany except a two-line-message in the newspaper or Crufts website. No web-broadcast nor satellite program.

So I would like to ask You:

is there anybody who would be so kind to record the BBC2 Crufts Show on vcr or dvd-recorder for me?

I would like to watch all shows (Thurstday to Sunday) - each lasting 1 hour/90 minutes/2 hours.

It would be really great if You send those video-tapes / dvds or cds to me.

Don't forget to tell me about Your costs.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

pwzaum@gmx.net

Hello Humphrey,

Sorry to hear about your leg. I would be happy to record the rest of the T.V. coverage for you, but the working/pastoral and the hounds/terrier groups have already been shown in the past two days. This leaves the toy and utility, gundog and best in show. Hopefully another K9'er has recorded the previous showings and is willing to help. Let me know if you want me to record the rest for you.

All the best, Simon

if you get stuck and if it gets repeated in full sometime...pm me and i will sky+ them and put them on a disc for you...let me know if you want it on a dvd ram or dvd-r though :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hunphrey,

you can see the results in German at

Whippet Top News

Many greets

Marietta

simon said:
Hello Humphrey,
Sorry to hear about your leg.  I would be happy to record the rest of the T.V. coverage for you, but the working/pastoral and the hounds/terrier groups have already been shown in the past two days.  This leaves the toy and utility, gundog and best in show.  Hopefully another K9'er has recorded the previous showings and is willing to help.  Let me know if you want me to record the rest for you.

All the best, Simon

simon said:
Hello Humphrey,
Sorry to hear about your leg.  I would be happy to record the rest of the T.V. coverage for you, but the working/pastoral and the hounds/terrier groups have already been shown in the past two days.  This leaves the toy and utility, gundog and best in show.  Hopefully another K9'er has recorded the previous showings and is willing to help.  Let me know if you want me to record the rest for you.

All the best, Simon

Hello Simon,

thank You for Your reply. I'm really delighted that You want to record the show for me. I've got 2 Golden Retrievers - so I'm very interested especially in the gundog show and best in show.

PLEASE do the recording.

I never even expected that anybody would do the recording at all!!!

Thank You so much.

Please contact me for further details.

pwzaum@gmx.net

Thank You so much

Humphrey

~whitecross whippets~ said:
if you get stuck and if it gets repeated in full sometime...pm me and i will sky+ them and put them on a disc for you...let me know if you want it on a dvd ram or dvd-r though :thumbsup:
Hi,

thank You for Your reply. It's really great that You are willing to record for me the rest of the show - a very fine offer, I really didn't expect it at all.

I would prefer dvd-ram, if You don't mind.

For further details would You please contact me pwzaum@gmx.net

Thank You again

Humphrey

humphrey said:
~whitecross whippets~ said:
Hi,

thank You for Your reply. It's really great that You are willing to record for me the rest of the show - a very fine offer, I really didn't expect it at all.

I would prefer dvd-ram, if You don't mind.

For further details would You please contact me pwzaum@gmx.net

Thank You again

Humphrey

ok..will do! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back