The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts Parking

Whispersmum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We get the train from Northampton then straight in to NEC, if you

take a car is the parking easy and can you get out at the end or are you

stuck for hours, we are going tomorrow.

We always go by car. The M6 is all queued back getting to the NEC normally and you have to wait in a line of traffic for quite a while to get there. Once you've parked you can either walk or get a shuttle bus. It's not bad getting out because everyone leaves at different times. It takes much longer getting in than getting out!

I've been by train to NEC for other events, like the Clothes Show, and it's dead easy. Suppose it depends what the cost is for you. I think parking is about £7 a car.

Enjoy your day tomorrow, how ever you get there! :thumbsup:

I do both, sometimes in the same year, but never on the same day!

the train is so easy, especially if you are on the main line like I am, but obviously you have to cart all your shopping with you, not too bad further down the line but a pain at the nec end when everyone else is doing the same

with your car you can go and leave when you like, but it is such a long walk back to the car (with all your shopping!) and it is always bloody freezing

can't wait for tomorrow! and Saturday! :thumbsup:

forgot to say, we're using the M6 toll tomorrow so that should make things quicker. Well worth the 3.50 tomorrow i think! Can't wait now!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back