The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts Results Please

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very well done to Frankie!!! Congratulations! and congratulations to all who were in the cards today.

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Congratulations to all who did well yesterday, especially to Tayo "Lanakeshena Gangsta of Love who came 3rd in Post Grad, well done!!! :wub:

Thanks to everyone for the results.

I am over the Moon for Jo, Rachel and their family.

Congratulatings to the Scottish contingent Liz here in East Lothian, Leigh at Crosscrop in Galloway and anyone and everyone else.

Well done every-one, didn't get a chance to watch the TV yesterday.Will try and see a bit today :thumbsup:

It was a day to remember today for Rachel and I. We both felt truly touched by the kindness and support shown by the Whippet community today - it took a lot for us to brave it today and you all made it that bit easier for us.
I certainly felt little Rowe was looking down on us today - her uncle Frankie wore her completely inappropriately coloured lead and look what he did. It's special for us in so many ways, a high after the real low and also for Frankie too who has had so long out of the ring after a nasty injury. He was certainly back to his best today, absolutely floated round that ring - we are so so proud of him. He's now in the bad books though - had a take away for tea as couldn't be bothered to cook and he licked my chicken burger!! o:)

Huge well done to everyone having a good day. Thrilled to bits for Marie with her first RCC - what a special occasion to do that.

Well done Annie and Rachel on another lovely Crufts day for Chelsea - my dad wanted to steal her, he thought she was just perfect :wub:

Well Done to all the winners and a big well done to Jo, Rachel and Frankie, we (parnew) are so pleased for you guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the results.... :wub:

I can only echo all that Jo has already said - it was a very tough bittersweet day, but I really feel that Rowan was looking out for her boys today and they certainly made her and us incredibly proud.

I still feel a bit in shock today!!! This is Frankie's 3rd RCC to go with his one CC; and having only been VERY lightly shown for the past three years and not being shown at a Champ show since august last year, to comeback like he did is just all the more special. I keep looking at the ticket and smiling.

Very very well done to the two ticket winners; it really does culminate a fantastic couple of years for both of them.

A really special well done to Marie and Tia; first champ show win for them both, so to do that in an outstanding Limit class at Crufts and then take the RCC is incredible.

Many congrats to all those in the cards today, classes packed full of beautiful whippets - must mention the Palmik girls, Anita and Scally, The Mossbawnhill girls, TC and Badger winning Limit dogand Cathie and her beautiful Lizzie winning Veteran bitch.

Somehow despite massive shaky hands and lots of tears I got this photo of the Dog ticket winners - I just LOVE this photo!!

So here we have Ch Nut Chip of Nevedith and our very own Stormburst Sparkling Water at Citycroft with a beaming Jo. :wub:

FrankieCruftsRCC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely picture. Congratulations. Two VERY different types of dog..almost opposite ends of the spectrum but both wonderful examples of the breed.

Wow, what a wonderful Crufts full of mixed emotions. We decided not to enter Rosa & I felt so lost without my side kick

Special thoughts for Jo & Rachel at Citycroft, what a lovely day they had with Frankie RDCC & of course Rocco. Really pleased to see you there

We were pleased with our placings with Jaz, 2nd in veteran and Sky, VHC in Mid Limit Bitch ~ hats off to Jodie winning Junior which now gives her enough points for 3 Junior Warrants

Special well done to Marie and Tia RBCC, what a memorable day for them & couldn't of happened to a nicer person.

Huge congrats to team Huntinghill & the stunning Chelsea who as usual showed her socks off, yet another successful Crufts for her.

Well done to Nut Chip, BOB

So many forum members had such a good day & it is too much to mention ALL individually ~ So I do not miss ANYONE out. Well done to ALL class winners and congrats to ALL in the cards.

Below is a photo of Palmik Magical Whispers JW (!st junior Bitch) taken on the day

JODIECRUFTS1cropped.jpg

Yvonne

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
as usual there are quite a lot of dogs from Irish kennels in the line-ups (Collooney, Mossbawnhill, Rushden, Barnesmore, Slaneyfinn) - must have been very exciting for some relatively inexperienced (to the best of my knowledge) exhibitors from Ireland in the junior classes

as usual there are quite a lot of dogs from Irish kennels in the line-ups (Collooney, Mossbawnhill, Rushden, Barnesmore, Slaneyfinn) - must have been very exciting for some relatively inexperienced (to the best of my knowledge) exhibitors from Ireland in the junior classes
It certainly was exciting!! I was absolutely thrilled with our place, I just knew she would love moving round that big ring, my litttle star :wub:

Collooney Lady Marmalade at Janibelle (pretty pleased with my new green jacket too but do need to invest in some longer trousers!!)

zt7ous.jpg

Judi

As I am feeling a little lazy today,I have just copied & pasted my post on t'other side :b ..........Absoloutley thrilled to bits for Jo,Rach & Frankie & the gang and of course Rocco.I second everyone's comments that it was lovely to see them there...it certainly was a very emotionable day for all concerned but a happy one too although tinged a little with some sadness.

Well Done! to everyone who managed to get in the cards in some HUGE classes....31 in OD!!!!!!! A special mention to Jean & Maple,Anita & Scally,Cathie & Lizzie,Tracy,Janet & Renoir,Graham & Merlin,Mike & Yvonne on their super day with their girls & to all the main winners including DCC,BCC,both res's & the puppy's..I personally thought Chelsea stacked & moved beautifully in the BOB challenge. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back