The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wonderful photos, Katia !

There will not be many people who made so nice pictures at Crufts- mine of last year were all very, very dark :(

Congratulations to all winners, esp. to K9ers :cheers:

Ulrike

nice piccys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]well done to all who got placed[/SIZE] :cheers:

I would love to know who they all are! Some are obvious and easy to pick - eg Dolly Dove but....

Pardon my ignorance if I'm supposed to know better but who is this bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
and the one here with the lady in purple?

aslan said:
Juley said:
Juley said:
Fantastic pix.  came out better than mine
Meant to say........the dark brindle girl in pix 2,3,and 4 is my Daisy.

Well Juley I think your Daisy is a very pretty bitch :* What's her pedigree name again?

She is Dumbriton Moon Flower Over Stormburst. Dumbriton Classic Gold x Ch. Elleonia Dancing Home to Dumbriton.

The chap in the dark siut is Ian Eagland, not sure who he is showing.

aslan said:

Thats Julie Meakin with Cornstalk Sweetheart of Oakbark . The other one I know the guy ,but he had 3 bitches entered and im not sure which that one is :( sorry Lana

JAX said:
aslan said:

Thats Julie Meakin with Cornstalk Sweetheart of Oakbark . The other one I know the guy ,but he had 3 bitches entered and im not sure which that one is :( sorry Lana

That's not Cornstalk sweetheart of oakbark.......unless someone's painted stripes on her (w00t) ,cos she'a a fawn!!! :wub:

Well who ever she is I think she's gorgeous- strpes or no stripes what a lovely breed type!

JAX said:
aslan said:

Here was me thinking it was Di Morgan :cheers: with CATCHACRE EVANGELINE OF MEANDI

The GUY is Paul Maidwell (I think his 1st name is Paul) with BECSCOTT CHARMING BOUQUET

gajo said:
Well who ever she is I think she's gorgeous- strpes or no stripes what a lovely breed type!
Unfortunatly I didn't watch the bitches :oops: but I would have liked to see her in flesh. She looks gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Morgan said:
gajo said:
Unfortunatly I didn't watch the bitches :oops: but I would have liked to see her in flesh. She looks gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wholeheartedly agree on all counts.

The Catchacre one gels with me Dawn - she reminds me a bit of Tiger Lily

dawn said:
JAX said:
aslan said:

Here was me thinking it was Di Morgan :cheers: with CATCHACRE EVANGELINE OF MEANDI

The GUY is Paul Maidwell (I think his 1st name is Paul) with BECSCOTT CHARMING BOUQUET

I thought it was Di but shes not in the catulgue , and there looks to be a picture of her earlier and shes not got a purple suit on :eek: . also the guy that Lana is on about is Mr Eagland with his Abbotswood bitches

Juley said:
aslan said:
Juley said:
Juley said:

Well Juley I think your Daisy is a very pretty bitch :* What's her pedigree name again?

She is Dumbriton Moon Flower Over Stormburst. Dumbriton Classic Gold x Ch. Elleonia Dancing Home to Dumbriton.

The chap in the dark siut is Ian Eagland, not sure who he is showing.

By detective work o:) its Abbotawood Sheer Heaven Ch Fullerton Dream Mover a xMarchpast Heaven Scent ,

and Im convinced thats Julie :b

aslan said:
Juley said:
Juley said:

I had a look at my original pictures and could decifer his catalogue number, which is 4929, so the bitch should be Abbotswood Heavens Joy.

JAX said:
By detective work  o:) its Abbotawood Sheer Heaven  Ch Fullerton Dream Mover a xMarchpast Heaven Scent , 
and Im convinced thats Julie  :b

The only class Paul Maidwell did anything was in was a Reserve in Limit Bitch and VHC behind him was Di Morgan - point proven I think!!!

Results of Limit Bitch

1st WELSTAR SCHEHEREZADE (MRS L M JONES)

2nd NEARCO HONEY BEE AT STARSWIFT (MRS S WIGNALL)

3rd WHEELSPIN LATE NIGHT EXTRA (MR M PATERSON)

Res BECSCOTT CHARMING BOUQUET (MR P & MRS N MAIDWELL)

VHC CATCHACRE EVANGELINE OF MEANDI (MR & MRS MORGAN)

:- " :teehee: ;)

I'm sorry, I don't recognize these two. Would someone know who they are, and possibly also their breeding, please?

post-2243-1110620817.jpg

post-2243-1110621119.jpg

Dusilla said:
I'm sorry, I don't recognize these two. Would someone know who they are, and possibly also their breeding, please?
post-2243-1110620817.jpg

post-2243-1110621119.jpg

The second picture is Savuka Hawkwing, owner MR N & Miss B Warner & Hetherington

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back