The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

bpmoore

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi its me ben i no my mum has alredi said thnx 4 sayin good luk and it worked we gt 4th with will and pulled into the last 8 with owen :cheers:

Well done Ben, its allways hard to pick up any prize at Crufts :cheers:

Well done to you Ben and your Mum and glad to see you here

ps our pups are close related to yours mate

:D

bpmoore said:
hi its me ben i no my mum  has alredi said thnx 4 sayin good luk and it worked we gt 4th with will and pulled into the last 8 with owen  :cheers:

It takes me ages to work out what hes saying with text talk. :teehee:

But well done 8)

WISH YOU WOULD WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH WE FOREIGNERS jUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS DRIBBLE. SALUDOS, STEPHEN

oakmoorehill said:
bpmoore said:
Karen said:
lol i no it was hard :thumbsup:

(w00t) Hard work Ben all you did was sit on a chair looking after the bags and stuufing your face with food I did the hard work :oops:

Ben working hard at Crufts

DSCF0533.jpg

Well done Ben. Don`t take my last comments to heart. After all Sheffield County Council spent a lot of money teaching me English and after 45 years of trying to make myself understood and understand in Spanish and French I suddenly find I cannot understand my native language. Perhaps you could write in the South Yorkshire, Notts and North Derby dialect. Well done at Crufts. Cheers , Stephen

stephen mason said:
Well done Ben. Don`t take my last comments to heart. After all Sheffield County Council spent a lot of money teaching me English and after 45 years of trying to make myself understood and understand  in Spanish and French I suddenly find I cannot understand my native language. Perhaps you could write in the South Yorkshire, Notts and North Derby dialect. Well done at Crufts. Cheers , Stephen
i can read text but i end up sounding like a dalek :b (good job i dont read out loud or my husband would be worried...lol... :lol: )

oakmoorehill said:
bpmoore said:
Karen said:
lol i no it was hard :thumbsup:

(w00t) Hard work Ben all you did was sit on a chair looking after the bags and stuufing your face with food I did the hard work :oops:

and while you spent your time saying to people, 'yes, I do go on K9' :lol: :lol:

it was nice to meet you all :thumbsup:

stephen mason said:
WISH YOU WOULD WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH WE FOREIGNERS jUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS DRIBBLE. SALUDOS, STEPHEN

You dont have to be foreign not to understand what hes saying Stephen :- " , My 2 step daughters go on MSN and they type `proper words ` ;)

It worries me what the english language is coming to :( , this will soon be allowed in schools , you watch , give it 3 -5 years or so and `normal writing `will be a thing of the past . , I suppose they call it progress , You only have to read really old books eg Shakespear to see how things have changed in the english language

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back