The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

neave

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not long too go now! So who is all going ? and which doggies is everyone taking? :cheers: :thumbsup:

We are going,

Taking Collooney Fields of Gold at Kierpark. ( Ellie-may) Whippet

Mistweave manhatton Skys at Kierpark. ( Greyhound)

should be fun and they are benched in different halls
3.gif

kierpark said:
We are going,
Taking Collooney Fields of Gold at Kierpark. ( Ellie-may) Whippet

Mistweave manhatton Skys at Kierpark. ( Greyhound)

should be fun and they are benched in different halls
3.gif

Thats you and me together then I've got

Owen-Barnesmore Yesterday (whippet)

Button-Bodell Button(greyhound)

Fortunately I've got ben who is going to show Button if necessary o:) Although I think Button may not be spending much time on her bench I think she is going to become an honary whippet for the day William stayed at the whippet benches when he went with Owen a couple of year ago. He made a very good traffic island in the middle of the gang way and he was not moving for anyone :oops:

Linda & I are going with Meadow & Bailey :thumbsup:

As you know im going for the first time (w00t) ........

Im taking Tara (Fire Fashion Dancer) - Whippet

My friend is taking Copper (Parkdyke Max a Million) - Irish Terrier.

So where do i go when i get there? Will it take me ages to get to the ring from outside? Am i right in saying whippet bitches judging comences at 8:30 am?

Lots and Lots of luck to everyone who is going (including me :- " ) :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Look out for the little lost girl and her fawn whippet and come get me and help me find where im supposed to be. :D

Cant wait to meet k9ers...... :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with my 2 boys

Rico- Peperone Patent Pending

Poteen-Peperone Poteen

This is my first time showing at crufts so I'll be the one who lets them down. But best of luck to everyone.

Jeanne

j.pahnke@btinternet.com said:
I'm going with my 2 boys

Poteen-Peperone Poteen

This is my first time showing at crufts so I'll be the one who lets them down. But best of luck to everyone.

Jeanne

I have a Peperone girl too she is Peperone Pink Pearl (ch Peperone Palmero x ch/aus ch Peperone White Heather) and thats her on my first two signature pics. :D

Marie.

Last edited by a moderator:
marier05 said:
I'm going with my 2 boys

Poteen-Peperone Poteen

Jeanne

I have a Peperone girl too she is Peperone Pink Pearl (ch Peperone Palmero x ch/aus ch Peperone White Heather) and thats her on my first two signature pics. :D

Marie.

Poteen is out of the other aussie.ch peperone solid goldx peperone pretty on purpose.

Rico is Poteen uncle from the same litter has the mother ch/it ch/int ch rivarco classic jazz x peperone platinum

look forward to seeing you at crufts

Well of course am going too along with my dad and my OH hopefully coming to as he has never been to crufts but we are meant to be moving into our new house on Thursday so he might stay and sort out all the boxes while i spend all his money :lol: :oops:

We are takening

Sonny - Pipijay El Nino at Speymalt

Jake - Speymalt Flash of Colour ShCM

Keano - Speymalt Heir of Buckpool ShCM

Not looking forward to the long journey down though :( and Sonny's bench seems to be 7 away from Jake and Keano but at least we are in the same hall :lol:

Good Luck to all the K9ers :luck: :luck: and look forward to meeting every1 :huggles:

marier05 said:
I'm going with my 2 boys

Poteen-Peperone Poteen

Jeanne

Marie.

Hey Jeanne i noticed on another post that you are going down on a bus on sat nite is that they bus that is leaving from the fourth road bridge? if it is thats the one we are traveling on too!
Poteen is out of the other aussie.ch peperone solid goldx peperone pretty on purpose.

Rico is Poteen uncle from the same litter has the mother ch/it ch/int ch rivarco classic jazz x peperone platinum

marier05 said:
I'm going with my 2 boys

Poteen-Peperone Poteen

Jeanne

Marie.

So is P. Poteen a litter brother to Peperone Pardon im Pretty? :huggles:

I will be there with Bradley (Barmoll Barrister) and my mum is taking his dad Timothy (Ch Maidenbower Kittiwake)

See you all there.

neave said:
Well of course am going too along with my dad and my OH hopefully coming to as he has never been to crufts but we are meant to be moving into our new house on Thursday so he might stay and sort out all the boxes while i spend all his money :lol:   :oops:
We are takening

Not looking forward to the long journey down though :( and Sonny's bench seems to be 7 away from Jake and Keano but at least we are in the same hall  :lol:

Good Luck to all the K9ers :luck:   :luck:   and look forward to meeting every1 :huggles:

We're on the same bus... but with no dogs. Robyn is looking forward to borrowing a whippet to cuddle.

I'll be there with Dylan, I've packed my show bag, I don't like to leave things till the last minute. :thumbsup:

Jenny

quintessence said:
I'll be there with Dylan, I've packed my show bag, I don't like to leave things till the last minute. :thumbsup:
Jenny

[SIZE=14pt]Jenny you are far too organised!!! :lol: :lol: [/SIZE]

We'll be there (bags packed at the last minute though!! :- " ) with Renoir (Rushden Impressionist) in the whippet hall, and Sky our Parson Russell Terrier in a completely different hall altogether :blink: Should keep us fit !! :lol: :lol:

louiejoe said:
quintessence said:
Jenny

[SIZE=14pt]Jenny you are far too organised!!! :lol: :lol: [/SIZE]

We'll be there (bags packed at the last minute though!! :- " ) with Renoir (Rushden Impressionist) in the whippet hall, and Sky our Parson Russell Terrier in a completely different hall altogether :blink: Should keep us fit !! :lol: :lol:

I know the feeling, we have got baggio (int/ir ch barnesmore goes zafonic~) in the whippets and 3 borzois in another hall so its going to be a mad dash to keep an eye on both rings :(

THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE GOING. :huggles:

julie_s said:
neave said:
Well of course am going too along with my dad and my OH hopefully coming to as he has never been to crufts but we are meant to be moving into our new house on Thursday so he might stay and sort out all the boxes while i spend all his money :lol:   :oops:
We are takening

Not looking forward to the long journey down though :( and Sonny's bench seems to be 7 away from Jake and Keano but at least we are in the same hall  :lol:

Good Luck to all the K9ers :luck:   :luck:   and look forward to meeting every1 :huggles:

We're on the same bus... but with no dogs. Robyn is looking forward to borrowing a whippet to cuddle.

Of course Robyn can borrow a whippet to cuddle in fact she can have all three :lol:

I will be there with Rag, whippet ( Scottish Girl ) :cheers: Nora

We will be there with Frankie in Limit dog and his little sis Ruby Tuesday in Junior bitch.

Also will be cheering along Frankie's brother Marble and of course Berry all representing the Stormbursts!! :cheers:

julie_s said:
I'll be there with my Zephyr and my daughter Robyn :wub: - so maybe the two Robyns could meet up! :thumbsup:

PS I'll be bringing a chocolate cake and a coffee cake - is there a K9 party this year? :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back