The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crufts

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Zephyr said:
julie_s said:
We're on the same bus... but with no dogs. Robyn is looking forward to borrowing a whippet to cuddle.

I'll be there with my Zephyr and my daughter Robyn :wub: - so maybe the two Robyns could meet up! :thumbsup:

PS I'll be bringing a chocolate cake and a coffee cake - is there a K9 party this year? :p

Robyn says if there's chocolate cake she's there! We'll look out for you :thumbsup: if we can squeeze our way through the throngs of folk.

:luck: [SIZE=21pt]GOOD LUCK [/SIZE] :luck: All of you !! We can`t go but I shall be watching it on TV.... :)

Good Luck to you all :luck:

Im there working this year but will have freetime to pop over the Whippet and Greyhound rings.

Look forward to meeting some more K9'ers

Just had a look at the weather forecast for Birmingham on Sunday - sunshine & heavy showers in the morning and showers in the afternoon so it looks as though there is a good chance that we will get a bit damp on that long, long walk from the carpark!!! :rant: Lets hope the Met office has got it wrong and that it will be sunshine all day.

Gill

Oh no! That is not good news for those of use with a white dog! :eek: :(

Zephyr said:
julie_s said:
We're on the same bus... but with no dogs. Robyn is looking forward to borrowing a whippet to cuddle.

I'll be there with my Zephyr and my daughter Robyn :wub: - so maybe the two Robyns could meet up! :thumbsup:

PS I'll be bringing a chocolate cake and a coffee cake - is there a K9 party this year? :p

Yummy yummy, Mark would like coffee cake and chocolate for me please. ( No excuses as we will be benched right beside you!!). :lol: :p

Well i know which bench of the k9ers i will be visiting mmmmm chocolate cake :lol: :lol:

marier05 said:
j.pahnke@btinternet.com said:
marier05 said:
j.pahnke@btinternet.com said:
I'm going with my 2 boys
Rico- Peperone Patent Pending

Poteen-Peperone Poteen

This is my first time showing at crufts so I'll be the one who lets them down. But best of luck to everyone.

Jeanne

I have a Peperone girl too she is Peperone Pink Pearl (ch Peperone Palmero x ch/aus ch Peperone White Heather) and thats her on my first two signature pics. :D

Marie.

Poteen is out of the other aussie.ch peperone solid goldx peperone pretty on purpose.

Rico is Poteen uncle from the same litter has the mother ch/it ch/int ch rivarco classic jazz x peperone platinum

look forward to seeing you at crufts

So is P. Poteen a litter brother to Peperone Pardon im Pretty? :huggles:

yes he is. we're not doing quite so well as ellie but we did get Best in Show in december at a limited show. I'm going on the bus from cleland. I think your bus is starting further up. Will look out for you at crufts.

I shall be there with Ilbatheez Charizma Cruiser in the breed ring and Carn wil be doing the YKC ring . Lauren has two class's at both ends of the day :blink: so I will be run off my feet too.

I have also managed to get 2 tickets for the BIS :teehee: but what do I do with the dogs ???? :blink:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :lucTo all going k:

Best of luck all of you :luck:

I will be watching from home.

I hope you all do well.

The Italian Greyhounds didn't get a look in last night on the toy group :( it would of been nice to of seen one on the TV

Will be rooting for you all :wub:

Well i packed Tia off earlier on, shes going to stay with my mum whilst i go swanning off to crufts! it was heartbreaking especially since she has never been away from me for more that a few hours! :( Im going to miss her most at night - shes cuddles me and we go to sleep. -_- Im really looking forward to crufts but im going to miss her so much!

See you soon Tee Tee..... :( :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. We await with baited breath for the results here in Oz. Good luck to all.

Molly

Taejaan

Australia

Mr Moe Joe will be there, he is taking me along so I can carry his lunch :thumbsup:

How I wish I could be there to cheer you all on! :cheers:

Good luck to everyone and I can't wait for results!

Karen Lee

Ms Molly said:
Thank you. We await with baited breath for the results here in Oz. Good luck to all.
Molly

Taejaan

Australia

If you go to Fosse Data you will get the results before anyone will have chance to put them on here. Mid-day here you should get some filtering through. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Just one very quick tiny half sleep then it's Crufts, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait, see you all there.

:huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: [SIZE=21pt]Lots of luck to everyone.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone tomorrow :luck: ! Hope you all will have a wonderful time there :thumbsup: !

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back