The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cuddle Whippets

~Annie~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hubby snapped these yesterday at the Bodelwyddan Game Fair (without my permission, hate having my photo taken, especially when I've got my face screwed up because of the sun). Anyway, got me wondering who else has whips who snuggle up to them at every opportunity? And do you have pics?

IMG_8586wl.jpg

IMG_8590wl.jpg

Annie

:D ........... that's not a bad pic, Annie!

I'm the same as you - hate being in front of a camera and avoid it like the plague :eek:

My gang are always hugging and kissing ............. not alot of room for us on the sofa or in bed as the whippies snuggle up and take over :lol:

Don't think I have any pics tho' :(

Lovely picture :wub: , nothing like a whippet cuddle is there? What a big smile on her face. Grace chooses her moments for a cuddle, so that I feel very honoured when she does. She did go through a phase as a pup when she liked to lie alongside me on the sofa with her nose in my armpit, that was very endearing (even if it looked a bit odd :- ).

Connie absolutely adores cuddles. She loves being kissed most of all! She just puts her head up and waits for the love.

This photo is of Connie sitting on my lap having a little snog.

Easter2009049.jpg

Me and Milly, she had just moved her face off mine, she had seen something to chase, (I had better not mention rabbits). :D

milly_7.JPG

What lovely photos of whippet cuddles. :wub: Keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Although quite affectionate, Fred is too shy and awkward to give me cuddles. He will jump onto the settee to lick my face, but will stop short of bodily contact, unless it's a head on my lap.

Connie absolutely adores cuddles. She loves being kissed most of all! She just puts her head up and waits for the love.
This photo is of Connie sitting on my lap having a little snog.

Easter2009049.jpg
Look at Connie's face she is loving that :D

My two are both very affectionate but Roscoe takes it to another level. Sometimes if I'm sitting down he will rear up, put one front leg on each of my shoulders and give what feels like a proper bear hug, snuggling his neck and face into my neck! He's a little darling :wub:

My two are both very affectionate but Roscoe takes it to another level. Sometimes if I'm sitting down he will rear up, put one front leg on each of my shoulders and give what feels like a proper bear hug, snuggling his neck and face into my neck! He's a little darling :wub:
Grace does that too, it is very sweet isn't it?

My girls all like a cuddle and are very free with their kisses.

Kaya is the worst and demands to sit on my lap every night for cuddles.

Zana tries to sit on my lap when im standing up.....

Sada sneaks up for kisses when the other's aren't about.

Sloppy Sada :wub:

MOREGIRLS25.jpg

Me avoiding Kaya's tongue :lol:

DSC02416.jpg

My lot are quite cuddly,but i would say Oliver the most cuddly one,he loves it!!!

Woody really wants to be a cuddly dog, but does not quite grasp the concept. He just throws himself at me head first at every given opportunity, quite often resulting in me having a black eye or fat lip. he always has to be in the same room or on the same seat even if there is only a tiny mount of space. Bobby likes a fuss but is more quiet about it and just sits by you patiently hoping for a stoke, you really have to pay attention otherwise he gets missed out because he is so quiet about it. I'm not sure that they got a lot of cuddles before they were rescued, so I like to give them extra now to make up for it

IMGP7613.jpg

Woody really wants to be a cuddly dog, but does not quite grasp the concept. He just throws himself at me head first at every given opportunity, quite often resulting in me having a black eye or fat lip. he always has to be in the same room or on the same seat even if there is only a tiny mount of space. Bobby likes a fuss but is more quiet about it and just sits by you patiently hoping for a stoke, you really have to pay attention otherwise he gets missed out because he is so quiet about it. I'm not sure that they got a lot of cuddles before they were rescued, so I like to give them extra now to make up for it
IMGP7613.jpg
You can tell they are loving it now, look at them just lapping it up! Very lucky boys :wub:

Here's Vixen and Fern sharing the settee with me, a regular occurance much to Nicola's disapproval.

She says i treat my dogs much better than her and spend alot more time with them. This is true as i don't get any earache from the dogs :sweating:

19102008107.jpg

Another one i've found of my beloved Jess, Vixen and Fern

26122008172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great thread - love all these whippet cuddle photos :D Blue is a really cuddly boy and puts his front paws either side of my neck and hugs in with the side of his face to mine - it really feels like a proper hug and cuddle :huggles: Alfie is all about the kisses :* 'fraid i don't have photos though, sorry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back