The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cullompton

mirrel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
is anyone having a trial run with their dogs tomoz at cullompton should be good fun. its at the track. im going with my lot.think it starts between 1pm and 2pm

Looking at the photos on non-ped section the track looks in tip top condtion :thumbsup: I hope all them that go have a good afternoon trialing session.

cliff

your slacking joe get that pup down on that rag(only joking have a good day at work ( hope bud and those lovely little pups of yours are all well?

mirrel said:
your slacking joe get that pup down on that rag(only joking have a good day at work ( hope bud and those lovely little pups of yours are all well?
how the trails go, how ur pups run today.

Joe

Buddy coming on nice, pups r coming on good 2.

hi joe the pups are doing well they are realy keen for the lure their first race will be june next year as then they will be fully developed im looking forward to seeing them all run! cullompton is on next sunday as well if you can make it quite a few turned up yesterday which was good to see.

mirrel said:
hi joe the pups are doing well they are realy keen for the lure their first race will be june next year as then they will be fully developed im looking forward to seeing them all run! cullompton is on next sunday as well if you can make it quite a few turned up yesterday which was good to see.
as far as i know i have 2 work from 4am till 12noon but if i finish early i will be up,

im still in 2 minds weather 2 race Buddy with the non-peds as i just want 2 run 4 fun,and work him.

i might be up i'll give u a text sat eve 2 see if i have 2 work the hours :angry:

Joe

:) Hi Mirrel Hope you are doing well. Will you be going to the Venture Sprint on 4th November? I am hoping to go with my 2 as it sounds like fun. Take care Pat

(Paignton) 8)

hi pat yes im going 4th november looking forward to it. how are your dogs hope they are all well. see you soon mirrel.

good luck with this track hope you all have a good time racing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back