The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cumbrian Tour Last Weekend

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
you dont need to sarah, i have seen the pic's :teehee:

Great pics of a beautiful place

We spent a lot of weekends in the LD before we married :- "

Beautiful scenery great walks and pubs are all dog friendly :cheers:

Well worth the effort of a visit :thumbsup:

breathtaking pics john :thumbsup: well done mate :cheers:

just been having a look at holidays............guess where :- "

wonderful photos weve booked for october half term carnt wait to go I love it up there. :huggles:

lucky u pepa....if u are lucky enough u'll see some houndies in action there in october....

me rekons stormy on commision to tourist board in the lake district after how many wants/booking to go there!!!! :thumbsup: well done stormy...give urself a good old pat on the back there for ur wonderful camera work :cheers:

OHHH yes sue, get lots of pic's :thumbsup:

(w00t) Stunning pics Stormy :thumbsup: It really is a lovely place :) One of my sisters goes up there nearly every weekend (lucky watnot) :D

Lovely photos......you've chosen some great viewpoints. :thumbsup:

I met my OH in The Lakes, and we got married there eventually too :b . We were there last weekend too...didn't see you driving around :p

I prefer Scotland now as it's a bit wilder....but there's no denying they are quite beautiful and you've really captured some lovely elements of it.

Those views are to die for. Everywhere you look is beautiful. Love the close up of the lichen on the dry wall.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back