The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cuming Of Age

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We always knew Tico wud one day flourish into a pretty useful lurcher when he grew out of his great big dangly legs. So tonyt. Or rather last nyt now. He became a man, so to speak. As he coursed caught, and disposed of his 1st major Trophie. I am so proud of the big brute. Just wish kirsty had traveled over the border with me. As she wud have been totaly delighted in seeing him become a fully fledged working lurcher, and not just something that looks pretty damned good on the end of a lead. So ya c folks. He's not just for walking round a show ring. Or racing in straight lines.

We always knew Tico wud one day flourish into a pretty useful lurcher when he grew out of his great big dangly legs. So tonyt. Or rather last nyt now. He became a man, so to speak. As he coursed caught, and disposed of his 1st major Trophie. I am so proud of the big brute. Just wish kirsty had traveled over the border with me. As she wud have been totaly delighted in seeing him become a fully fledged working lurcher, and not just something that looks pretty damned good on the end of a lead. So ya c folks. He's not just for walking round a show ring. Or racing in straight lines.
good on him its nice 2 c someone usin a lurcher 4 wot there bread for rather than runnin in straight lines

good on him its nice 2 c someone usin a lurcher 4 wot there bread for rather than runnin in straight lines
lol. Believe me. He'll b runnin in straight line for the rest of the summer show's too. But if oppertunities appear. He'll b doin wat e's bred 4. We haven't had a decent working lurcher for some years now. So this lad will hopefully b a knew beginning. Can't wait to c him at a few decent long eared fellows dis winter. Even it does mean traveling over the border .

billy... you will be able to run him up here come winter... the irish hares are off the tempory protection list now...

hope you put him through his paces and he turns out good for you

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back