The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cyclone Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done today to the horden crew for a really well ran open loads of good performances todaya big well done to porky and family with cobain he was on top form today and also the bitch winner stevies indica she was flying as usual today well done everyone ;)

well done all the winners another good day at this great track gotta be one of the best in country :thumbsup: now with the cafe too what a bonus ;) indica flew the final well done big stevie allways has her on form ;) also well done stuie and sue with echo gone 3 unbeaten now i think :thumbsup:

well done all the winners another good day at this great track gotta be one of the best in country :thumbsup: now with the cafe too what a bonus ;) indica flew the final well done big stevie allways has her on form ;) also well done stuie and sue with echo gone 3 unbeaten now i think :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
well done the workers lovely day out :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done every one, :thumbsup: some great pictures Kenny, ;) (I like the white wire muzzles can anybody tell me where to buy one please?) :thumbsup: di

THE WHITE MUZZLE IS A BLACK ONE SPRAYED WHITE WITH PLASTI COTE I DID IT FOR MY BIG BLACKDOG COULD NOT SEE A BLACK ONE ON HER

well done all the winners :thumbsup:

well done to horden workers :thumbsup:

Great pics Kenny :thumbsup: Looks like you all had a great day.Well done Everybody :thumbsup:

hi everyone don;t normally post its nearly always linda lol but just like 2 say what a pleasure it is 2 here all the nice comments about horden track and facilitys iv'e been 2 a lot of tracks now over the years but admit hav;nt been 2 all of them but those i have been 2 i think hordens 2nd 2 none thanks 2 the parish council 4 keeping the track in such good order every year hope this venue gets more support in the coming years with a little help think this track could one day hold a championship meeting. ps would like 2 thank dave n family 4

keeping our visitors fed n watered lol top bloke :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: looks like you all had a brill day track looks lovely well done all the winners

THE WHITE MUZZLE IS A BLACK ONE SPRAYED WHITE WITH PLASTI COTE I DID IT FOR MY BIG BLACKDOG COULD NOT SEE A BLACK ONE ON HER
Many thanks, :thumbsup: i don't know why they don't make coloured one's would be a lot easier to see from a distance, (great idea) :thumbsup: di

thanks to HORDEN club and all the workers fantastic track and facilities shame it was so poorly attended thought maybe people were saving them for the Lord Byron next day but it appears not as that too was poorly attended, still had a great weekend looking forward to the next one :cheers:

thanks to HORDEN club and all the workers fantastic track and facilities shame it was so poorly attended thought maybe people were saving them for the Lord Byron next day but it appears not as that too was poorly attended, still had a great weekend looking forward to the next one :cheers:
IMO all i can think of is,its the cough,and the sh#ts are to blame,as its members loss not running on this track as it would bring the best out of there dogs,,by the way linda yours are looking the part,i liked them last year but this year i think they will shine for you keep them at it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO all i can think of is,its the cough,and the sh#ts are to blame,as its members loss not running on this track as it would bring the best out of there dogs
I'd have thought a lot of people would just be saving their dogs for Ayr & Thurrock next weekend. At least 17 dogs from the North West i can think of that'll be racing next weekend that weren't at Dawdon or Horden this weekend.

like i said it was just my opinion,its up to the individual where they choose to run as its costs too,i have said for a year or 2 its getting to be a expensive game this,as we can be at one end of the country then up the other,so we have to choose where n when to run. we will just be picking our opens where we want to race due to costs

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back