The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daisymay

Veredon

Russ
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Debs has just sent me this :wub: :wub: Pic of Daisy May...

daisymay_26_7_05.jpg

Lovely, she's coming along very nicely :wub: She's suddenly really spurted upwards hasn't she - whens her first show debs?

Coming along nicely!!! How old is she in this pic?

Lana,the photo was taken this morning & she's 6 months old on 2nd August.

Jo,i'm taking her to Bakewell next week just to give her a practise & we'll just take it from there as she's not ready yet,that's if she lives that long!

I've re named her Daisy MOO as she's such a little madam (w00t)

This morning she's ripped up 2 of Nigel's books that she pulled off the bookcase,done the Andrex advert,loo roll all the way down the stairs & out into garden,& to cap it all she jumped onto the kitchen worktop & stole 4 chicken wings that were defrosting :devil:

Good luck for next week, sounds like you may need it - what a naughty girl o:)

I don't know if you find this Debs, but I think that dogs fed a more natural diet (raw food) do seem to mature a lot slower than those fed on commercial complete. But they seem to come really good in the end, whereas some of the ones that mature very early seem to end up 'overdone'. I know that obviously genetics has the major part. But certainly you can often see the remarkable difference in 2 litter siblings that are fed very differently.

Anyway - she is scrumptious, I think its great she is so mischievous - but thats obviously cos I don't live with her!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So she's the one who has taught Bailey (w00t) . She seems to have grown up all of a sudden. :wub:

I agree with you Jo,when i had my Gsd,s mine were always slow to mature.

Interestingly,i had a few years when i had no choice but to use complete feed,this was when the so called "premium" feeds were first introduced.I reared one litter on this stuff & for the first & only time had hip problems! These foods encourage pups to develop too fast & this is where the skeletal problems occur in the bigger breeds! :angry:

Best of luck with Daisy Moo Deb, mine tend to be slow to mature also, at six months thier backs tend not to match thier fronts.

Polly Perk has been the exception to this rule so I can only think it is the breeding.

alfyn said:
Lana,the photo was taken this morning & she's 6 months old on 2nd August.
Jo,i'm taking her to Bakewell next week just to give her a practise & we'll just take it from there as she's not ready yet,that's if she lives that long!

I've re named her Daisy MOO as she's such a little madam (w00t)

This morning she's ripped up 2 of Nigel's books that she pulled off the bookcase,done the Andrex advert,loo roll all the way down the stairs & out into garden,& to cap it all she jumped onto the kitchen worktop & stole 4 chicken wings that were defrosting :devil:

sounds like you are having a lot of fun with her Debbie :oops: :- " .... she looks stunning BTW - :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwwwww! What a lovely photo! :wub: :wub: o:) What genius with a camera took that then? :- " :- "

Oliver used to do the book thing, taking them off the shelves and "reading" them! (w00t) :angry: By some miracle he made it to his first birthday and is now a very mature, responsible 3. o:)

No Richard,this is the real daisymay....

dmsig3zs.gif

Quite what is the [SIZE=19pt]IT[/SIZE] you so Lurve Russ?

1. Dasiy May and Saveen?

2. Semi-clad lady with her personal attributes showing?

I'm very proud to say that Daisy has just returned from her first match where she was BEST PUPPY :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS.......She is a beautiful girl, just like Pops :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back