The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Daisymay

Well Done Daisy May you little poppet, I've told Sparky how well you have done and he just said that girls are show offs and he bets he can make a bigger mess when no-one is watching than Daisy May. He's not one to pull rank but he feels duty bound to remind Daisy May that when he went to his first match he won a prize in the raffle.

Being serious for a minute, I can't believe that tomorrow they will be 6 months old, we took a picture tonight and I will e-mail it if I can tomorrow to you and Russ. I've still got big problems with my computer but Andrew will send it for me on his.

Jenny

Oh wow!! :cheers: Big congrats Debs and Daisy!! :huggles:

Would love to see pics of Sparky too! :D

Here is a picture of Daisymay and Sparky's sister, Penny, taken in the garden with Smokie. Not the best picture of Penny but the most recent.

View attachment 18454

Wrong picture last time!

Can't find the one I wanted but this is one of Penny on her own.

Pen.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back