The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dave Hopper[atlanta]

jeffb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
does anybody know how dave is just been told by ste that he,s in hospital

Best wishes Dave hope your soon ok again --any one going to see him please pass on our regards--

Steve /Karen /Harry

just had a call from dianne and she says dave as been diagnosed as having bells palsey so hopefully he will be out monday

i had that a few years ago,get well soon m8,i bet he thought he was having a stroke,i did,it affects the middle ear makes one side of the face numb,and the mouth,and eye,can take months to get better,took mine about 4 months,

:luck: hope your feeling better, see you soon, sue xxx

kenny m said:
i had that a few years ago,get well soon m8,i bet he thought he was having a stroke,i did,it affects the middle ear makes one side of the face numb,and the mouth,and eye,can take months to get better,took mine about 4 months,
yes kenny they thought he had a stroke at first but the tests showed otherwise,he is now on steroids so hopefully will be back to his normal self.

hope dave,s better soon diane i done think he will be quiet for long anyway

:huggles: Get well soon Dave, all the best :thumbsup: .

jeffb Posted Today, 04:11 PM   hope dave,s better soon diane i done think he will be quiet for long anyway
Dave can do quiet ?? :blink:

SPEEDY RECOVERY DAVE :luck: :luck: :luck:

HOPE RECOVERY IS SOON DAVE...TAKE CARE.... :thumbsup:

cheers everyboby, yes i thoughti was having a strock.exactly what kenny said. missed running the dog. hopefully out tomorrow. and back to it. its setback after setback.using the computer in the hospital built into telly bit d :( ear.

well dave i didn,t think they would keep you quiet for long, hope your feeling better

glad your ok Dave :thumbsup: , some people will do anything to get out the snow, :eek: even eat hospital food:D ;) speak soon lookafter yourself

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back