The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

David French Greyhound Art

fatwhippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have been offered a david french original oil painting called 'boxed in' for £50.

i have seen on the internet that you can get prints of this for around £15 so is £50 a good price for an original?

and do any of you rate david french as a greyhound artist?

thanks in advance.... :)

i have been offered a david french original oil painting called 'boxed in' for £50.i have seen on the internet that you can get prints of this for around £15 so is £50 a good price for an original?

and do any of you rate david french as a greyhound artist?

thanks in advance.... :)
Hey thought I'd reply and say his artwork is fantastic I haven't seen painting of Greyhounds like his, I know someone who has a few and they are brilliant :D Great offer for an original if the prints are £15 :D

That’s a ridiculously low price for an original. David French had a long career painting dogs and horses but I believe he no longer paints greyhounds as he retired to work on other subjects.

Eamonn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back