The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dawdon Additional Open

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Although there were not many who supported this open both my wife and i had a brilliant day out as always at this venue--

the dogs like the track -we like the people who are grafters to put it lightly--Sharron/mum and dad are true whippet club folk and its a pity they only had twenty dogs attending---

but those who went some even not racing had a good day out i am sure.

Thanks Sharron and your great team of helpers you do a great job for us racers---

i know as you do it takes as much time and effort to put a open on top/ten or not

they need the same amount of effort --

sometimes more as the helpers are a bit thin on the ground ---

Dont kill your poor old Dad and Mum off working to hard

it was really nice to see a family who are also a great team--reminded me of my mum and dad when they used to help run Lancaster W R C in those great days when we had hundreds of dogs at club meetings never mind opens---

Steve

no limit

general

miss dynamite--1st

40lb

see-u-pal

real deal

ted the red--1st

vet no limit

she bangs--solo

pups 25lb

master twist

little goblin--1st

yearlings

azure blue solo

35lb

worella--solo

vets

time solo

bitches 20lb

waterford--1st---and sup on day

sasp-n-spell

25lb bitches

lippy-bitch

cacherel

attraction--1st

sunbeam

euro-star

30lb

baby belle

worella ------not sure who won this think it was molychop

molychop

entry-badge

35lb

best mate-solo

dogs

20lb

coral--1st-----w/d from final

jakie-k

spoilt rotten

30lb

bally-jura-solo--sup on day

well done david h

well done ALL AT DAWDON --great team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharron will put you some pics on i am sure

well done dawdon nice to see some people travel up,well run open as usual nice to see some local dogs winning as well

sorry we could'nt attend this open, Tony had a race on sunday so we came home after rising sun open,

where were all the dogs,??? maybe to many weekend and classic event's all after one another and with Devon coming up, but it such a shame when people and committee's work so hard to put on there opens, well done all the winner's and another win for Dave and Di well Done Roddie, :thumbsup:

Thanks Karen and Steve and every one who attended this open. The winner of the 30lb bitches was baby belle. I've got some photo's I'll put them on later to day, Busy getting the caravan ready for devon.

well done all the winners,pity about the turn out but there was still some very good racing,also the well done to the canteen the food was first class again.

babybelle won the 30lb bitch class

well done to the organisers, points opens are spoiling it for the locals. why not have points opens over say 10 venues and change them every year??? to put up the attendences at local opens.we ran at at rising sun for once our dog won his class and got prize money :D dawdon he got prize money and a LOVELY TROPHY :D :D they must of been out of pocket buying the trophys with so few dogs running great club dawdon and lovely cornbeef pie :D :luck: :cheers:

Nice relaxing open thanks all the organizers we has a good day

:thumbsup: thanks to all at dawdon it was a really nice relaxing days racing :thumbsup:

brill day well done to all the workers 8) :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about the club. Hope to see you all back on the 9 july for our charity open. And you can all even bring a friend if you want. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back