The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dawdon W.r.c

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dawdon will be holding it's A.G.M on the 4th of Dec. Any member wishing to put in for the commitee or any other proposals please have it in writing to myself Sharon or Tanya no later than Nov 27th. :cheers:

Hi Sharon What time does the AGM start?

Just a reminder for members of Dawdon that the A.G.M is on this sunday 4th Dec. at 1.30. Hoping to phone people this week but at the minute i've lost me voice (hope it finds it's way home soon. (w00t) ). If anyone reading this know's anyone who is a member could you please pass the message on. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Linda. Finally got me voice back so been able to phone the people i got no. for. Hope the others see this thread.

Held the A.G.M today I would like to thank the 8 out of 27 members that turned up. Thanks for the message Pat but the person you phoned has nothing to do with Dawdon club my no. for the future is 07815030038.

Commitee for next year are Chair Person, Maureen Stanlick. Joint treasurer's Tanya and myself. Commitee David, Welshy and Gary.

The membership next year will be £3 per person with free runups for members within reason.

You must be a member to go up with and run your dog in the ypp and the time.

We had some money off Steve Duncan this year and we wanted it to go to the members. There were 3 Proposals of what to do with this money they were.

1. Pay 50p per point for this year only. For 0 against 8.

2. Get a set of scales for the club. For 8 Against 0.

3. Leave the money in the bank. For 0 Against 8.

The club will get a new set of scales.

The members asked if we could put the points and marks on the board every week. The commitee said this was fine and will start next year.

We are holding a race day on boxing day(weather permmiting).Members only. weigh in 1.30 till 2.

The ypp will be ABC racing weigh in on the day with yards and distance picked out on the day. The members who run in the time said they wanted all dogs running boxing day to be timed in by today 4th Dec. This was voted on and it was For 8 and Against 0. Any dog not timed in now will not be able to run Boxing day.

We will be shutting Boxing Day and re-opening the first weekend in March. We tryed running through last year and were off more than we were on. This was voted on with 8 for and 0 against.

Due to now having a new play park next to the track it was voted today 8 for and 0 against that anyone swearing will get 3 warnings. the first and second warnings you will get a fine of £3 payable to the club the fine must be payed before you can run. The 3rd and final warning you will be banned from the club for the rest of the season. There are a lot of children now use the park and i for 1 would not like to hear swearing.

sharon,so sorry i clean forgot,plus chris went off in the motor,so i was knackered anyway,sorry again pet,

banned for swearing bugger me thats u nackered kenbo :D :D

(w00t) lmao,best keep away then eh,and thats only the missus :- "

Its either that or loose the track when someone complaines i know which i'd prefer. Plus it was the members at the AGM that made the rule. They run week in and week out and like me don't want to lose that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back