The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dawdon W.r.c

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He held our usuall boxing day races today with all our regular members turning up the blow the cobwebs away. We started the racing with the Sup runoff for the ypp and the time handycap with the ypp going to Les and Dots One Lippy Bitch and the time going to Johns Black Magic.

Not sure about the scratch racing as i run the ypp but Pauls Watshername won the 20yd dash and Welshy and Karens Miss Dynomite winning the scratch race.

We had 8 dogs for the A,B,C racing which was 1/2ypp and ran over 160yds.

ht1

Sky's the limit scr 2nd

Spoilt Rottern 1 1/2 3rd

Sasp'n'Spell 2 1/2 1st

ht2

Bellearella Blue scr 1st

Laura B 3 2nd

ht3

Fly One scr 3rd

One Lippy Bitch 1/2 2nd

Rosearella 3 1/2 1st

C-FINAL

Fly One scr 1st

Spoilt Rotten 3 2nd

B-FINAL

One Lippy Bitch scr

Laura B 1 1st

Sky's The Limit 1

A-FINAL

Bellarella Blue scr 1st

Rosearella 5

Sasp'n'Spell

I myself sponcered the ypp and each final winner will recive a Trophy at the prescentation.

well done sharon 3 in A final nice to see bellarella blue back winning after her injurys

well done kenny&abbey :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ray,nice to get a run out of our abbey,without coming off injured.fingers crossed for next year with her :sweating: thanks sharon,for our goodie bags,and for putting trophys on out of your own pockett,and nice to see your dogs running well,best of luck for 06 :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back