The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

dawdon wrc open

whippet one

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
how many are going to dawdon on sat lets make it a good one as tanya has put in a lot of work to get the track right hope to see you there

i here tanyas been took into hospital ...we hope shes okay

hi tanya has been in hospitel so the open was ran at horden results no limit miss dinamite after three re runs due to one been left in traps second a dog got off the lead the third one left in trap again 40 lb ink spot 36 lb show three pup final midnight run vets free n easy bitch final fluke class biddy cinnamon bella dogs final sammy boy class coral indian ink show bound sup no runoff sammy boy wd fluke wins

the no limil dogs only ran 4 times due to two dogs left in traps and a dog geting off so the 4th run was the final not 6 runs

You've misinterpreted what I've said. Kipper got 6 runs in yesterday, not races.

Should last him till the Scottish Derby :D :D :D :D

Can i please thank albert, joan, gary and all the other people for putting on the lucky white open for me while i was in hospital, can i also thank everyone for turning up and racing that day cheers everyone!! tanya.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back