Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Deepest Sympathies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have been asked by Chris this morning to pass on the sad news that John passed away last night. It is with tears in my eyes that i pass on this sad news to friends and racing people, we are all thinking of you Joyce, Chris and family at this difficult time. :(

Heartfelt love sent to you all from Karen, Sade, Kim, Pat and kids XXX

o:) MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY AT THIS SAD TIME TO JOYCE AND FAMILY. THINKING OF YOU ALL. DEE :wub:

So very sorry to hear this sad news. My deepest sympathy to Joyce, Chris and family.

so sorry to hear this sad news, condolences to Joyce, Chris and family at this sad time, R.I.P John you will be sadly missed

so sorry to hear such sad news. RIP john x

so sorry to hear this, thinking of joyce, chris and family at this sad time :huggles:

elaine and sally

So very sorry to read this sad news, our condolences to Joyce, Chris and family

RIP John you will be sorely missed

Condolences to Joyce, Chris & Family. John was a top bloke, will always remember the bag of sweets he always carried around with him, a really nice man RIP John

so sorry to hear this sad news condolences to chriss and family.

So sorry! Rest In Peace John.

Condolences to Joyce, Chris and family.

Sorry to read this sad news. i will miss Johns dry sense of humour . Thinking of you all.

Dreadful, sad news Karen :( :( Haven't got a clue what to say,except we're so very sorry,and our hearts go out to Joyce,Chris, the rest of the family,and all his friends.RIP John,you'll be missed by all of us that knew you. Karen and George xxx

So sorry to here your sad news. Im sure everyone is thinking of you all. RIP John.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

so sorry to read this sad news, thinking of you joyce chris and family, John will be missed be us all

Condolences to the family, thinking of you all at this sad time.

Elise and Judith x

So sorry to hear this sad news, our condolences go to Joyce, Chris & family.

John was a lovely man with a heart of gold,and I will miss having the crack with him.

Geoff & Hazel

so sorry to read this sad news..kenny,chris and family.x

So sorry to hear this. RIP John and condolences to Chris, Joyce and family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back