The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Deepest Sympathies

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry to hear this sad news ,condolences to joyce chris and family R.I.P John.

So sorry to hear this sad news, our condolences go to Joyce, Chris & family.

Amanda, Pauline & Nick

So sorry to hear this sad news, John was a nice man and will be sorley missed.Condolencies to Joyce, Chris and family.

John&Jean.

sad news,r.i.p john. condolencies chris and family.

Well one of whippet racing good people has gone to better places, John was always great to listern too and always had the jokes,( mainly dry ones) to pass around at a meeting, along with his toffee's. One of lifes characters and all the better for knowing, its a sad day for this to have happened. Regards to all the family from John and Janet meades.

sorry to hear such sad news thinking of you joyce and chris rip john

Good afternoon all it's Robin John's Grandad son.

This all does not seem really like its a dream noone in the family can believe this has actualy happened.... We are all in utter and complete shock . Thanks to everyone who has posted message of condolances to us all it means the utter world and i will pass these on . I am hoping to bring nan up to Highgate championship on sunday just to try and take her mind of things as this is killing her inside with all last nights advents

Thanks again guys and girls xxxxxxx

R.I.P Best friend I know your watching me from above from the brightest star you have taking upon. We all will look after nanna and joyce and i will make sure when her dogs are fit i will get her to the races regardless thats the least I could do o:) there you are grandad dropping on me already xxxxxxxx

Good afternoon all it's Robin John's Grandad son. This all does not seem really like its a dream noone in the family can believe this has actualy happened.... We are all in utter and complete shock . Thanks to everyone who has posted message of condolances to us all it means the utter world and i will pass these on . I am hoping to bring nan up to Highgate championship on sunday just to try and take her mind of things as this is killing her inside with all last nights advents

Thanks again guys and girls xxxxxxx

R.I.P Best friend I know your watching me from above from the brightest star you have taking upon. We all will look after nanna and joyce and i will make sure when her dogs are fit i will get her to the races regardless thats the least I could do o:) there you are grandad dropping on me already xxxxxxxx
hope you can make joyce come on sunday she will be with people who care about her and the family please give her our love

will do i am hoping too as this will be a step forward for nan xxx

so sorry to hear this sad news

such a loss witll will miss the banter

and the sweets

R I P John

our condolance to Joyce and Chris and family

a great loss

Don and Ruth

So sorry to read this awful news. John was a great bloke although we only knew hom for a short while, we'll miss his dry humour! Our thpughts are with you Joyce, Chris and family. R I P John.

Paul n Sue

just got to know about john very very sad news my condolences go to joyce chris and familys r i p john geoff

So sorry to hear this news My condolences to Joyce, Chris, and Family R I P John you will be miss. Kath and Dennis,Louise

So sorry to here this sad news i will miss our sort chats allways direct to the point then do you wont a tuffy..... myself and irene send our deepest sympathy to joyce and the hornsall family ...neil

Sorry to hear this news great man lovely having a chat to him r i p john gone but never forgot lyndon and bethany god bless

R I P John, our thoughts are with you Joyce , Chris and family, you will be missed by the side of the track John :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back