The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Demonic Love

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heard tragedy struck at Devon today. :( Demonic Love unfortunately died after a nasty collision on the knock off. My deepest symathy to Amanda and the rest of the family. Rest In Peace Roo.

Jacqui

Demonic Love running one of many brilliant races at the 2008 BWRA champs (red jacket)

nolimitht35.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the worst news possible Jac :( My heart goes out to Amanda,Pauline and the family.Thinking of you all Karen

so sorry to hear this tragic news :(

thinking of amanda and family :huggles:

RIP Roo :huggles:

Elaine and Sally

I don't know you, but my heart goes out to you. :(

Sorry to hear this bad news after watching Demonic Love run so well over the past week in Devon.

Thinking of you all.

Paul & Kathryn

It was easy to see how much Roo was loved by his entire family, the care and devotion they showed him was second to none. He will not only be a sad loss to his owners but to everyone who had the pleasure to see him run.

:(

Sorry to read such tragic news - our thought are with Amanda and family :(

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. Thinking of all Roo's family.

RIP Roo

so sorry

you will be missed roo

all our love to amanda pauline tori and nick

run free

very sorry to hear this, demonic love was a top sc dog... one of the very few dogs to beat deanside on the bends....

:( Im new to the site, but am very sorry to hear about your loss.. They are so much a part of your family - its so heartbreaking to lose them..

So sorry to here of your loss, my thoughts are with you.

omg. not again, what tragic news ,these are risks we all take when we race our dogs makes you wonder if its worth it.our sympathy to amanda and all the family.he will be a great loss to all. :(

sorry to hear youre loss how thoughts are with you at this sad time :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back