The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Demonic Love

RIP Roo

Amanda and family,,we know just how you feel right now :huggles:

We are so sorry Amanda, Pauline and Nick about Roo.

No words I know can help you in this sorrow.

All your friends at Fordingbridge are thinking of you at this time

Audrey and Fordy members

SO SORRY FOR YOU AND ALL THE FAMILY SUCH A SAD LOSS ,,,,,,NEIL IRENE AND RICHARD

Pauline, Nick and Amanda so sorry for the loss of roo

It was only ons at that Pauline and Iwas having the crack about him as I always do Pauline was saying he had got his trapping and everything was going well I was saying he was nearly as fast as his Dad Sam and saying things looking good for him

time heals hope isnt too long for you I know you will never forget him

but who can predict what the future holds

to be taken from you like that was terrible

R I P Roo

I cant believe its only two weeks ago today that our world was totally shattered by the lost of our beloved dog.

Paulines Son, Nick Roon, Torias Lumpy and my Rooey Rufkin. such a lot of names for one dog, but he was special to each of us in his own way.

Lifes still hard and taken one day at a time, but were getting there.

I faced the track for the first time last Wednesday with the support and help of my badgering mates. Thanks to you all!

Nicks looking at pups and Paulines agreed to house it. Though one could never replace Roo it is something for them to focus on.

We look at losing him as a freak accident, one we all hope never happens to anyone else,but I'm afraid that is the horror of racing and thankfully is very rare.

Thanks to all who gave to his collection a total of just under £150.00 was raised, we have had him cremated and Fred collected his ashes yesterday and is bringing him home to us tomorrow.

Once again thanks to all for the messages on phone, text, e mail, cards and flowers and one day soon we hope to see you all when we return to racing

:huggles: to you all.

I hope that Nick's new puppy will help you all to remember the fun and laughter you shared in Roo's company.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back