The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Deneside Belle

dirty den

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ALISON AND COLIN HAVE ASKED ME TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT ANDREW WILL BE OFF TILL NEXT YEAR HE HAS INJURED HIS HIP SUPPORT MUSCLE HE HIS BACK LEG

class animal is andrew :luck: i saw the race something wasn't right with him :( ,times a healer come back flying son :luck:

Really sorry to hear that, it was a real pleasure seeing him back on the track. Hope Andrew makes a speedy recovery.

Absolutely gutted for them both... after his 6 months lay off he came back flying :thumbsup: fastest no limit on the bends Ive seen in years

I am sure Colin and Alison will get him sorted out for the new year... Good luck :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no :( sorry to hear this

hope andrew makes a speedy recovery :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

sorry to hear that good luck with him Colin and Alison :thumbsup:

had Robert Meek here today and 3 out of the 4 i ran on sunday are off for the next 3 weeks dont think they pick up the injuries on sunday but why i'v been training them you dont always no till they run in good company that somethings wrong with them, also know Harveys on the injury list :( so going to be a few missing for this weeks open

sorry to hear this but hes in good hands with colin and alison. :luck: :luck:

Best no-limiter I've ever seen on the bends :thumbsup: :luck:

hellbound said:
sorry to hear that good luck with him Colin and Alison  :thumbsup: had Robert Meek here today and 3 out of the 4 i ran on sunday are off for the next 3 weeks dont think they pick up the injuries on sunday but why i'v been training them you dont always no till they run in good company that somethings wrong with them, also know Harveys  on the injury list  :( so going to be a few missing for this weeks open

could it be something to do with the amount of rain over the last weeks????

tracks are water logged,the dogs go in further and cause suction, slippery surfaces. therefore excessive strain on muscles/ligaments ......INJURYS :( :(

in some cases the rain can help give a firmer running surface, but not the amount we have had over the last 3 weeks.

local greyhound track had 3 fatalitys before they abandoned the meeting :- "

maybe we should inspect the tracks if in doubt,and cancell.rather than run on unaceptable surfaces .loads of injurys some really bad over the last month. think of dogs first race last (I.M.O ONLY) AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS UP TO INDVIDUALS IF THEY ATTEND/RACE. (good topic to talk about in general )

Wish Andrew a full recovery, i'm sure Colin & Alison will get him right, he's still not 3 1/2 so i'm sure there's more to come from him :luck:

Im sure Alison and Colin will have Andrew spot on for next year :luck:

Get well soon Andrew :wub:

just spoke to alison, andrew will be off a while, they just glad they got him checked out as if he had run he could of torn it (w00t) this injury can only be seen when racing,looks fine when walking.

the big lad is having a hard time at the moment. but with a bit tlc he will be ok.

get well soon big andrew. quite a few bigguns lame at the moment.

I am sorry to hear of Andrew's and Harvey's injuries. :luck: Lets hope they are both well soon, I know they will both enjoy all the extra attention and TLC. :huggles:

Kath said:
I am sorry to hear of Andrew's and Harvey's injuries.  :luck: Lets hope they are both well soon, I know they will both enjoy all the extra attention and TLC.  :huggles:
little wilma, injured she is not having a lot of luck:luck:

3 gooduns laid up :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

they arent having much luck with andrew just got him going again lovely then this. hope he makes a speedy recovery good luck with him :luck:

Pass on my best wishes to Colin and Alison,Lynn i'm sure they'll give him the best care possible :thumbsup: Harv has come back from a slight torn support muscle,so I'm sure Andrew will be back running great in time :thumbsup:

When our dogs are racing they are always gonna be at risk of injuries :( ,all we can do is give them the care and time needed to get over any :thumbsup:Good :luck: with him :)

good luck with andrew :thumbsup: top dog :luck: :luck:

rodders said:
Pass on my best wishes to Colin and Alison,Lynn i'm sure they'll give him the best care possible :thumbsup: Harv has come back from a slight torn support muscle,so I'm sure Andrew will be back running great in time :thumbsup: When our dogs are racing they are always gonna be at risk of injuries :( ,all we can do is give them the care and time needed to get over any :thumbsup:Good  :luck: with him :)

sorry to hear about andrew and harvey class dogs hope its not long before there back on the race tracks good luck allison colin karen gorge :cheers: :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back