The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Deneside Colin

cavendishlady

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just would like to thank all who have asked about him. The update at the moment is I have had him to George Drake's and he has told me that it is his TFL rear muscle. I has been told to keep him walk him only for 4 weeks and it needs to be ultra sounded and then I have to take him back to be re checked in 4 weeks time.

I'm absolutely gutted

Geoff

:x :x

I'm sure you'll do exactly as he says Geoff and he'll be back running before you know it. :thumbsup:

Best of luck :luck: Hope Col's not feeling too sorry for himself :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry to hear hes injured Geoff, hes a smashing dog. A really promising youngster. Graham and I wish you and Colin all the best for his recovery.

your time will come geoff you got a good one in colin and age is on your side. :luck: :luck: cheers lyndon

all the best with him geoff,iam sure youl get him back to 100% :thumbsup:

Glad its not 2 serious Geoff!! Get well soon Colin!! :luck:

i hope he's ok geoff,he was comming on well, good :luck: :luck: m8

Glad to hear Colin is not too badly injured. Here's to a speedy recovery and hopefully we will see him on the track again soon.

like someone says geoff u have age on your side, im sure he will b right as rain soon as. good luck with him a great young dog :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was so sorry to hear of him being injured Geoff :( Good :luck: with his recovery :thumbsup: He's already showed everybody,that he's gonna be one hell of a dog :thumbsup: :D Karen

swimming is good for keeping him on top whilst you can't run him Jeff providing there is no bruising in the groin

Sorry to hear bout colin Geoff, :luck: for a full and speedy recovery

Valerie

wishing collin a speedy recovery :wub:

Sorry Geoff, hope Colin's comfortable now and makes a speedy recovery. :luck:

Hope he makes a fast recovery good luck :luck:

any gen geoff,any better m8

Just a quick update......Been following Drake's instruction and Colin seems to be feeling alot better and he is starting to jump up again when i'm going to the kennels. So feelling a better about it all

Thanks for all the kinds messages

Geoff

:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back