The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

DERBY AT NEWTON AYCLIFFE

well heres the answer to why it took so long to handwrite all the 189 dogs each dog had to be sorted into thier weightgroups seedings were in place and if there was more than 1 dog with a seed they had to be drawn seperatly which all takes extra added time did you want us to close the weigh in time at 10.30 and turn the rest of the queue away ? alterations have already been discussed for next years derby if you have any suggestions please feel free to give us your views. they will all be taken into consideration . we know it was a long day for the dogs to wait and run but they could have been like my dogs and locked away for 7 hours i know which one i would have preferred and that is for my dogs to be out on teir leads. i thought we all did realy well to say there was only a handful of us anyone wishing to give us a hand next year please let us know your help will be very welcomed i myself used to think why does it take so long for any open to start until i was asked to help now i know why it takes so long so lets all pull together next year and all get stuck in i thought the weekend was supurb although i have slept alot since i got back. i have also just been informed that there will be extra photo copiers available for us to use next year so that should half the time of waiting for programs hope this as answered your questions a very dedicated racer joanne (vogue)

(w00t) who are them plonkers dressed like that :oops: :cheers:

FROM L/R :b :lol:

LORRAINE!! ANDY!!MARIE!!KENNY :cheers: :thumbsup:

o:) i should of arrested andy for being 1 half of the adult pop idol winner and kenny for not bothering to dress up(soz kenny only joking).our lorraine well wot can i say! she looks as good as me. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: Is that all the photos ?

Hasnt anyone got any of the kids with there Easter bonnets ?

The dog show ?

The Derby ?

;) derby and kids bonnets on vid pauline but sorry the dog show isnt. Ive posted yours off this afternoon so it should be with u soon carole ;)

I have the kid's with the Easter bonnet's Pauline. Will let you have a copy, ok. Its not very long though :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back