The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Derby Results Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all the winners and runners :thumbsup:

SOME GOOD RACES TDAY TINKERSMILL WON BITCHES NO JOE WON DOGS EASTENDER WON PUPS TINKERSMILL WON SURPREME IN A VERY GOOD RACE WITH NO JOE WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS AND WORKERS FOR ANOTHER NICE SUNNY DAY IN DEVON :thumbsup:
well done dot joe taking the dogs :thumbsup: sounds like tinkersmill is back on form after her illness,nice one john :luck:

eastender looking well in the pups,locally breed weardale lass /wor john great brude bitch dont know if she will have anymore litters.

well done all the winners and runners hope all came off ok :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

THERE WAS SOME GOOD RACES TDAY THE 4 DOG FINAL WAS 1ST INDICA 2ND NO JOE 3RD SAFFIRE FLASH 4TH HES THE PITTS

WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS WELL RUN OPEN IN GREAT SUNNY DEVON :thumbsup: IM SHORE SOMEONE WILL PUT ALL THE RESULTS ON AT THE END OF THE DEVON WEEK I DONT WANT IT TO END.

What lovely weather we having this week really enjoying it bit hot for dogs the only bad point looking for to weekends racing good luck to all racers for IBM classic :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: WELL DONE to kath and dennis with dominos dad more or less today :thumbsup:

been for a carvery down the weary traveller, bout 35 of em,

having a gud time all the best

forest glade

l

WHAT A GREAT GAMES DAY AT DEVON TDAY WITH THE FOOTBALL GAME A DRAW IN 90 MINS AND THE SOUTH WON ON PENALTIES SOME GREAT LITTLE RACES FOR THE KIDS AND THE BIG KIDS WHERE MARK WAS THROWN OUT OF EGG AND SPOON RACE FOR TRIPPING ME UP. PLUS A NICE BARBIE AFTER WELL DONE CHRIS AND PAUL AND GOT TO SAY WHEN GOT AT TRACK TDAY G AND H STILL WORKING AT THE TRACK GREAT WORK MATE :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: well done Les hear he was fab in goal england are after him :D

WHAT A GREAT GAMES DAY AT DEVON TDAY WITH THE FOOTBALL GAME A DRAW IN 90 MINS AND THE SOUTH WON ON PENALTIES SOME GREAT LITTLE RACES FOR THE KIDS AND THE BIG KIDS WHERE MARK WAS THROWN OUT OF EGG AND SPOON RACE FOR TRIPPING ME UP. PLUS A NICE BARBIE AFTER WELL DONE CHRIS AND PAUL AND GOT TO SAY WHEN GOT AT TRACK TDAY G AND H STILL WORKING AT THE TRACK GREAT WORK MATE :thumbsup:
Hope you threw your egg at him Ray :lol:

GOT BACK LATE LAST NIGHT WHAT A GREAT 10 DAYS WEATHER GREAT RACING FAB COMPANY BRILLIANT ME DOGS ALL RAN WELL CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR. BIG WELL DONE ALL THE WORKERS :thumbsup:

Still here in sunny devon having a ride up to brean today with dogs and bethany wants a go on funfair for few hour it is dog weekend I don't want to go home what a wonderful 10 days good crack all week see soon I like replay of week but will after wait until next year thanks to G&H and Chris & paul putting on good weeks racing

left forest glade @ 7am did 2 stops on the way home got stuck in some traffic and got home @ 2.20pm. glad to be back. had a great time but nice to b home :thumbsup:

Left our camp site at Devon this morning at 7.00am, had a brilliant run home towing the caravan, got to Portsmouth at 10.30am

We had a great 10 days in some great company. I just love Lyndons commentary on the racing, he should be given a microphone just like they do on the TV.

Getting ready for our Fordingbridge Camping Week-End on the 2nd/3rd July.

If England get through we will hopefully have a big screen set up in the club house on the Friday evening.

If they don't we can all drown our sorrows in there.

Hope to see many of you there

best wishes

Doreen

17lb dogs Crackelle,21lb Little Bill,23lb Scooter,25lb Blue Reflections 27lb No Joe,29lb Cobain,31lb Major Point,33lb Bobby Dazzler,35lb Billy Casper
17lb bitches Beside the Point,19lb Weardale Badger,21lb Moccachino 23lb Piccalo Amico,25lb Darlo Delight,27lb Tinkersmill,29lb ? 31lb Anagram,33lb Soul to Soul 35lb No entries

Don't know result on 19lb dogs
Came home last night we had a great time in Devon. Sun out all 10 day. Well done to all the winner. And all the maltby winner Crystal Blue winning Sup vets .

Had a great time at Devon could not of asked for better weather and the company was fantastic thanx to all who made it all happen :thumbsup: Quick mention of dogs that where fantastic over the 5 days of racing Red Stripe takeing sup on derby weekend well done Mike and Gerry,Cornish Legend taking cons on sunday well done Les,Our Ebby takeing sup on tuesday,my own Purely belter taking her first adult sup on thursday with a great race between her and Ebby and picking up sup yearling on derby day,and a last mention for Bill and Doreens fantastic little dog Blue reflections outstanding all week,so many other dogs to mention but i would be here all night lolWell done to all winners over the 5 days of racing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back