The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Derrhound X Looking For A Home

daniellew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
POsted with permission

LEVI%20Deerhound%20X%20003.jpg

Deerhound Cross lurcher male that is about 5 years old, he has been brought into the Centre by one of the dog wardens and so far we have been unable to trace his owners, he will be offered for adoption when he has done his required time in the kennels. Levi has already been castrated and has obviously been well looked after, he is very good with people and he is clean in his kennel, he is good with other dogs and he travels well in the car, he will have to be Vaccinated as soon as possible and we would like to see him Micro chipped before he leaves the Centre.

East Midlands Rescue Centre

23 Nethergreen, Eastwood,

Notts, NG16 3DW

Tel: 01773 718357

info@eastmidlandsrescue.org

:) I'd love to take him. He ticks all the boxes - except that he is at the other end of the country from me.

a. He'll go before I even get a chance to make plans to travel

b. Its a long way to travel with a dog in distress (isn't it?)

c. I will check...but so far, every rehoming centre outside my 100 mile radius has declined my offer of rehoming. I live in Aberdeenshire!

hi,

you should give them a call as the rescue centre has homed dogs in both scotland and devon before.

danielle

wow, I bet they were happy to get him back!

handsome chap, :wub: his owners must have been frantic,

good news that he is back home :thumbsup:

Gorgeous boy! Glad he's gone home :huggles:

wobblywitch said:
It looks like Levis owners didn't take him home after all, he's on the 'Dogs Needing Homes' page now  :(
http://www.eastmidlandsrescue.org/dogs/index.htm

The wording is exactly the same as previously posted - - so I suspect this is just a case of relaxed site updating. I've investigated many postings of dogs who are already homed.

I think they were a bit premature to post it before his owners had a chance to find him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I'm not so sure, as the site has been updated - he was on the 'upcoming dogs' for the required 7 days and then moved to the 'dogs needing homes' page yesterday/today, unless of course this is an automatic thing/clerical error?

I have to agree with you though on the premature posting...............

To clear up the Levi story.

Have just spoken to them. He has gone home.

Website must be running on automatic!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back