The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon Campsite

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There's afew spaces left on Jackies camping site,please contact me giving arrival & departure dates.

Those who booked with me last year, please confirm that you still require a pitch.

G & H

already sorted with u g & h arent we? :thumbsup:

Anyone who has booked a pitch on the trackside, please let Goeff & Hazel know ASAP, to save confusion!

Paul & I will be going down to Devon in a few weeks to cut the grass and do some tidying up....(any offers of help would be great)

Whilst down there, we will be holding meetings with the Council, CCA committee and Football Club, putting across our requirements (and listening carefully to theirs) ensuring everything will run as smoothly as possible!

We have had a great response to the camping being allowed once again, and look forward to June 2012.

I won't take any more bookings until we have held our meetings with the officials in Cullompton.

When finalised, those who have booked with me will be notified.

I will print in W News full details of the camping and all adverts for the June 10 day racing holiday!!!

A big thank you to Geoff & Hazel and to Keith & Julie who always work so hard for us all xx

Hi Geoff/Hazel

Bill and I would like to camp from Wednesday June 6th leaving on Sunday June 17th. ( is there stiil no racing on the Sunday ? )

Bert Madgwick & John Gisby would like to camp from Thursday June 7th leaving Sunday June 17th

Realy looking forward to it, roll on the sunshine

regards

Doreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Geoff/Hazel
Bill and I would like to camp from Wednesday June 6th leaving on Sunday June 17th. ( is there stiil no racing on the Sunday ? )

Bert Madgwick & John Gisby would like to camp from Thursday June 7th leaving Sunday June 17th

Realy looking forward to it, roll on the sunshine

regards

Doreen
Sorted Doreen :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back