The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon Festival

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On sunday june 21st we will having the White Hart open for top ten points in aid of the childrens christmas appeal.

John Meades is unable to hold an IRG event due to other commitments.

Could all winners of perpetual trophies from the last White Hart open please return them back to myself.

Geoff

On sunday june 21st we will having the White Hart open for top ten points in aid of the childrens christmas appeal.John Meades is unable to hold an IRG event due to other commitments.

Could all winners of perpetual trophies from the last White Hart open please return them back to myself.

Geoff
Great to see you've managed to put something else on instead Geoff :thumbsup:

so looking forward to devon :) :) :)

hope the weather is better than last year :)

cannot wait

graham

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thats good Geoff makes it worth coming for the weekend now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hope devon is as sucsesful as the highgate derby was :thumbsup: :luck:

Can't wait, roll on nicer weather and days sat in the sunshine watching the dogs race. Bet you can't wait Geoff to hitch up the caravan
396337.gif
and get going.

Last edited by a moderator:
TONY IT TOOK THE LOCAL COUNCIL SIX WEEKS TO GET YOU OFF THE GROUND LAST TIME :D

GARY

THE REASON THAT HAPPENED GARY MY BROTHER WAS IN EXETER JAIL SO IT MADE IT EASY FOR US TO VIST BUT HE LIVES WITH ME AND IS LOOKING FORWARD TO DEVON THIS YR

thanks for letting me know that geoff do you know of any places near by

Cant wait to escape the rat race and sit by the caravan watching rob develop his ever increasing line of bunnies up in the trees :D and racing the dogs of course ;) Marie.....................no references to the beverly hillbillies please :clown: (w00t)

chris

We've been told to buy a selection of blue towels,just incase a certain gentleman runs out of them :-

We've been told to buy a selection of blue towels,just incase a certain gentleman runs out of them :-

hey Karen where alright, been invited to stop in someones caravan for a few nights :thumbsup:

Girls my lips are sealed.........but Im smiling what about you Chris???? Hazel???? :) :) :D :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back