The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon Festival

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On sunday june 21st we will having the White Hart open for top ten points in aid of the childrens christmas appeal.John Meades is unable to hold an IRG event due to other commitments.

Could all winners of perpetual trophies from the last White Hart open please return them back to myself.

Geoff
Dog winner Gold Run

Bitch winner Peggy Sue

Supreme Peggy Sue

No Limit Scratch Ellies Star

40lb winner Pennysworth

Supreme Scratch winner Pennysworth

Veteran winner Troubelle

Puppy winner Crossford Belle

Yearling winner Go With The Flo

If the winner's above still have any trophies could you please contact me.

Many thanks

On sunday june 21st we will having the White Hart open for top ten points in aid of the childrens christmas appeal.John Meades is unable to hold an IRG event due to other commitments.

Could all winners of perpetual trophies from the last White Hart open please return them back to myself.

Geoff
Dog winner Gold Run

Bitch winner Peggy Sue

Supreme Peggy Sue

40lb winner Pennysworth

Veteran winner Troubelle

Many thanks
Just to remind you all, this is a top ten points open :thumbsup:

Geoff
Dog winner Gold Run

Bitch winner Peggy Sue

Supreme Peggy Sue

40lb winner Pennysworth

Veteran winner Troubelle

Many thanks
Thanks for the pm s regarding these trophies, but I have decided to replace them with new one's :thumbsup:

are you putting the format for the opens on Geoff really looking forward to few days away :thumbsup:

are you putting the format for the opens on Geoff really looking forward to few days away :thumbsup:
I can tell you thats there's 36lb scratch, 40lb and no-limit scratch :thumbsup: my partner in crime will put the yard a pound format on later :thumbsup:

Will you be doing a yearling scratch Geoff???

2dayatmaltby002.jpg

This is the supreme scratch trophy

you got photos of what the weathers going to be like :thumbsup:

The weather is always warmer in the south west :thumbsup:
It'll be absolutely boiling once we get down there Geoff.Yvonnes got plenty of hot air to go round (w00t) :b

WHAT (w00t) not me with the hot air mate dont no how you do it and dont even need to stop to take a breath, lol, by the time i can get a word out only cold air coming out me mouth o:) , ask George what its like :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The weather is always warmer in the south west :thumbsup:
It'll be absolutely boiling once we get down there Geoff.Yvonnes got plenty of hot air to go round (w00t) :b

WHAT (w00t) not me with the hot air mate dont no how you do it and dont even need to stop to take a breath, lol, by the time i can get a word out only cold air coming out me mouth o:) , ask George what its like :p :p
I hope you two don't talk in your sleep[ ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back