The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon & Horden

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I heard that Fat Boy Slim won the open yesterday, well done Andrew. :) I know that Southern Spark and Game On were in the Final but i'm not sure of the full results.

Some poor K9er is going to have about half a dozen pages of results to put up when they get home :sweating: .

Just drop them off at Sally's or Carole's house on the way home please :huggles:

nova said:
I heard that Fat Boy Slim won the open yesterday, well done Andrew. :) I know that Southern Spark and Game On were in the Final but i'm not sure of the full results.
Well Done Andy :thumbsup:

1st fat boy slim, 2nd game on, 3rd southern spark. Tiger t w/d. Nl demonic love ht our ebby (very impressive) 44lb kaiser chief. 38lb smokey blue. Pups allerdale lass.

Just spoken to Mark mochara has just won supreme :cheers:

nice one Vicky and Mark

well done vicky and mark and cara :cheers:

Well Done Mark,Mochara and Vicky :thumbsup: :lol: Thought i'd be different and put their names another way round :D

Also heard yearling supreme was Insane Jane, well done the Haggarts.

Well done Vicky & Mark with Cara. [she is unbeatable at the moment] keep the good work. :thumbsup:

I have full results for today will put them on seperate topic once i've eaten my ice cream :D

jade scott said:
I have full results for today will put them on seperate topic once i've eaten my ice cream  :D
is it as big ice cream jade? lol llok forward to seeing some full results :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back