The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Devon Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
john m said:
Nothing more to say on this subject, you have confirmed that you have read the rules by your replies, these rules will be persued with vigour by the club and the local law enforcement officers at the clubs request, no one who has replied in this debate cannot say they dont know the rules. It has been a very interesting exercise. Will hope to see you on the field on the last sunday, at your cost of course

oh you will see me there, at track side and i look forwaed to my hoilday in Devon and meeting your local law enforcement officers if need be :thumbsup:

suzie said:
Well done the Devon club, everybody will be able to ENJOY their holiday without any unscrupulous people there to spoil the atmosphere.   Pity more clubs didnt do the same, whippet racing would then be back to how it was before these two people ripped all their friends off.

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

i.m sure i have just read on another topic YOU DON'T WANT B AND D BELLWOOD BANNED :oops:

oh shut up (w00t) this is a new start for devon im sure even you could respect there wishes :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if i am wrong , but wasnt 1 of the rule for Devon "anyone ever given a positive test is banned"

That was one of the rules of the old club Dee, but since the new club started up this year all rules have been amended and brought up to date by the committee,

It may have been a lot easier to have kept the old ones on but the committee thought on the lines of a new broom so to speak. Those who needed to know certain rules now do so and cannot deny knowledge of those rules by the replies to this thread, much better than sending a letter and then having the person saying they never received it or the contents, slowly slowly catch the monkey as D Syson would say.

hellbound said:
suzie said:
Well done the Devon club, everybody will be able to ENJOY their holiday without any unscrupulous people there to spoil the atmosphere.   Pity more clubs didnt do the same, whippet racing would then be back to how it was before these two people ripped all their friends off.

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

i.m sure i have just read on another topic YOU DON'T WANT B AND D BELLWOOD BANNED :oops:

The difference is Bruce and Di gave the money back[they deserve sympathy]Their dogs never failed a dope test[unlike yours] You had to be taken to COURT to try and retrieve the members property,but this prooved a waste of time.Members property is still owed.

If a club and its members object to person or persons racing there because of any reasons and a vote is taken by its members... the person /persons it involves should have the decency to uphold the club and its members decisions ... threats should not have to be made in an attempt to stop these people from attending the said club ... there should be no arguing about it ...if rules are made then people should stick to them

I am sure from reading the topic its been made plain enough that your not allowed and not wanted there hellbound ....get the drift

Last edited by a moderator:
oh you will see me there, at track side and i look forwaed to my hoilday in Devon and meeting your local law enforcement officers if need be

AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL MEET THE LOCAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER IF YOU GO ON THE TRACK OR SIDE OF THE TRACK ON ANY DAY BUT THE LAST SUNDAY.

Going absolutely nowhere this ---STICK TO THE RULES!!!! no point arguing on here ignore -----chill and enjoy-- we will see what happens on the day --if its meant to be---

rope and hanging spring to mind ---enough of one will result in he other ---

Steve

I think everyones had their say here now so I'll close this topic before it deteriorates if thats OK with everyone concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back