The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

DEVON

timwestwood

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:0 ;)

IT IS RUMOURED THAT CAMPING AT DEVON THIS YEAR IS NOT ON AT THE

TRACK ALTHOUGH TWO WEEKEND EVENTS WILL BE HELD

APPARENTLY ORGANISERS STATE THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF CAMPSITES

AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE

we too have been told that there is no camping on the field this year, but plenty of camp sites available :D

never been racing at devon before,and if the prices ive heard about other sites is true i wont be there this year either, :p so sue n john we may see you at scotland after all ;)

Well Neil you know they is always a warm welcome for you in Scotland. Although we cant garentee the weather will be warm and dry ;)

HAS ANYBODY GOT FORESTGLADES PHONE NO I LOST IT AGAIN THANKS DEE :D

Forest Glades phone number for those who wish to book is....01404 841381.. hope it's hot this year down Devon, cos when it rains it never stops ;) ??? :D

There are plenty of good caravan sites down devon and some not far away from collumpton, i think there will be a list of sites in the next whippet news....... :D

is devon still on as there was some -one talking to me about it saying they thought it was off due to lack of interest is there any truth in this can any one help clear this matter thankyou

Can anyone shed some light on wether Devon is on or not ;) ;) ???

Last edited by a moderator:
AS MID WEST REPORTER FOR THE WHIPPET NEWS I CAN TELL YOU THE RACING IS ON BUT THERE IS NO CAMPING ON THE FIELD. PLEASE ATTEND IF POSSIBLE. IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO STAY AT DEVON ON A CAMPSITE FORDINGBRIDGE IN THE NEW FOREST ARE HOLDING A WEEKS RACING AT THE SAME PRICE AS DEVON £45 CARAVANS £25 LARGE TENT £15 SMALL TENT ,TEN DAYS CAMPING SEE WHIPPET NEWS.

:D Thanks Mark,we will look forward to going on our holls.....can't wait ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back