The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dew Claws

• Thread starter Fitzmaurice Wellbeloved Jnr.
  • Start date

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
can i offer some advice for anyone who has a dog with an injury or cut/rip etc use a product called cut heal it comes in spray form or in a bottle with a foam dabber so not as much waste or in cream form.

this product when used has a lemon scent and is for use on any open wound it heals from the inside out so helps prevent any internal infections as the wound heals up, you use it on the wound a couple of times a day and leave the wound uncovered,we used it on a bitch who had ripped her neck open on a fence post and it healed up very quickly with very little scaring considering how large the wound was.

Where can you buy this product ?? it would be handy to have it in a dogs 1st aid kit.

Thanks

Julie

we get ours from a guy at our local greyhound track he sells greyhound stuff from the back of his van, but you can also get it from the greyhound mega store or premarket.co.uk or perhaps maybe countrywide stores if you have one near you.

it costs around £10 for a 113gram spray or same cost for a 227gram bottle with dabber-easier to use and less waste plus the spray makes a noise when coming out of the can-and this scares some dogs!

if you have running dogs a very good veterinary liniment to use for a good old massage is sharps "green rub" it is used for the treatment of stiffness,soreness and bruising in greyhounds and other animals - thats what it says on the bottle and it does what it says!

:cheers: for that mtotos, will be on the look out for these products.

Julie

:thumbsup: Brill stuff i agree we have use it for years and heals cuts in no time

heals from the outside in :thumbsup:

Pixel is a lurcher but has had 2 dew claw injuries already and she is not yet 3 so if she has another injury to them, then ive decided the darn things are coming off I have heard more on the plus side of dew claw removal than the negative.

The cut n heal stuff is the bees knees Mtotos is it Davie you get your stuff from, I never knew he did it

shirlnmisty said:
Pixel is a lurcher but has had 2 dew claw injuries already and she is not yet 3 so if she has another injury to them, then ive decided the darn things are coming off I have heard more on the plus side of dew claw removal than the negative.
The cut n heal stuff is the bees knees Mtotos is it Davie you get your stuff from, I never knew he did it

who is davie we get our stuff from joe at armadale dog track. :cheers:

he charges about £10 im sure greyhoundmegastore.com do it for £8.50 they do all kinds of stuff including whippet jackets and muzzles etc

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back