The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dishy Dermot

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: Aw he is gorgeous, :wub: best of luck with him Alison. :luck:

Thanks for all your lovely posts :huggles:

I've told the rest of our family now - their reactions ranged from 'OMG, are you mental?!!' :eek: to 'Are you joking?' :blink:

Still, what do they know? :wacko: They haven't got a whippet between them :lol:

Wow that's great news Alison---lucky lucky Dermot

Yvonne

:huggles:

doris said:
Thanks for all your lovely posts  :huggles:
I've told the rest of our family now - their reactions ranged from 'OMG, are you mental?!!' :eek:   to 'Are you joking?' :blink:

Still, what do they know?  :wacko:   They haven't got a whippet between them  :lol:

Well you are mental.......but not for having Dermy! :- " :lol:

rls22 said:
doris said:
Thanks for all your lovely posts  :huggles:
I've told the rest of our family now - their reactions ranged from 'OMG, are you mental?!!' :eek:   to 'Are you joking?' :blink:

Still, what do they know?  :wacko:   They haven't got a whippet between them  :lol:

Well you are mental.......but not for having Dermy! :- " :lol:

what a beautiful puppy,hope you have lots of fun and prizes with him, we'll be waiting to see him in the ring,lots of luck Ribblesmere

I am so glad you are going to have him- he is just beautiful :wub:

And we can watch him grow up on here! :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Good luck with him, he is really stunning :wub: :wub:

His aunt Fallow sends kisses to him :wub: :D

He's very handsome... :wub: lucky you, best of luck with him. :luck:

Ahh Dermot is adorable and such a sweetie - he is so lucky to be going to live with Alison and her family - lucky for us she is nearby and we will see lots of him

Well, tomorrow is D-Day, wish us luck! (w00t) :lol:

doris said:
Well, tomorrow is D-Day, wish us luck! (w00t)   :lol:
He looks absolutely gorgeous but please can you give us his breeding with show names? The pet names of his parents don't help me appreciate his bloodlines.

Gail.

It's Dermot -Day!!!!Have you left to pick him up yet Alison? :b .......afterall it is already ten to eight :- " !!!!!!! All the best with him, he really is a handsome :wub: young man :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back