The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dixie (deadly Cocktail X Twist Of Fate) Jimmy ( Photo Finish X Miserab

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288-1.jpg

DSC_0289-1.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: stunning litter , they making me broody wanting another pup x

DSC_0254.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Are you tempted?????????? :lol:

Pups are looking fab Patrick, Dixie is doing a grand job! :thumbsup: Have they all got homes now?
If I was in the position to have a pup...yes I would be VERY tempted, they are a lovely sturdy looking litter, Mum's doing a great job with them...and this little girls markings are just gorgeous!

I'm a bit behind the times - didn't know dixie was having puppies....

Congrats to all. They look lovely Patrick!

Ozzy

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she is looking fantastic Vicky What a pair of legs!! she is very much like her dad

Many thanks for posting

Hi Vicky she is a lovely bitch and ran really well in a very hard group at the Charity Event in Andover. Definately got herself noticed. Looking forward to seeing her round the bends this year :thumbsup: .

Dave and Markamy's

Tilly's beautiful :wub: It's lovely to see one of Seth & Twisters Grandbabys doing so well :thumbsup:

Do you know if any of the others out of the litter race?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back