The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Do You Remember

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
;) ... got some photos of the competition...

But first the wee man himself... :wub: :wub: he's like a schoolboy in shorts with pink knees :wub: :wub: :wub:

Xmas2004007.jpg

And finally.... the winner on the night was....

:lol: Who ate all the pies Santa???? :clown: :lol:

Xmas2004002.jpg

Fab pics fiona :thumbsup: stiil think Zoomie should have won though :wub: :wub:

im in total agreement!he looks so cute in that outfit!still say he was robbed! :- "

Without a doubt Zoomie was the winner. :teehee:

What was the judge thinking? :blink: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) They are so funny Zoomie looks brilliant :wub: Feel sorry for the Boxer in the pink fairy/ballerina outfit! Do hope it is female or it's gonna have real psychological problems!!!! :wacko:

ZOOMIE WAS OUTSTANDINGLY [SIZE=21pt]the best [/SIZE]IN MY OPINION. 8) :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Zoomie was definitely robbed of first prize[/SIZE]. :( :(

No comparison between him and the oh so original 'Santa' - and as for the poor Boxer in that pink outfit. :eek: :eek: :eek: What was the owner thinking of!! :lol: :lol:

I agree totally with everyone else.Zoomie was definately the winner by far. :wub: :wub:

Zoomie should definetly have won :wub: I think the judge was bribed :rant:

I think the judge was blind! All the other costumes were by far more imaginative than the husky's! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back