The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Borstal

He's our favourite too - doesn't take rubbish from anyone and it's always great to see people's reactions to his actions/comments.

the dog traner we take Indy to is very like Mic but without too much swearing well not much and press up thanks god. he can get Indy to do everying but sit I recon she will when the grounds warmer she ant putting her tush on no cold ground for no body. he may have yrained polce and milatery dogs in his time but hes not delt with a whippet who has a cold bum before. It is the class joke think we are going to have to take a mat for her :lol:

fallenangel said:
the dog traner we take Indy to is very like Mic but without too much swearing well not much and press up thanks god.  he can get Indy to do everying but sit I recon she will when the grounds warmer she ant putting her tush on no cold ground for no body. he may have yrained polce and milatery dogs in his time but hes not delt with a whippet who has a cold bum before. It is the class joke think we are going to have to take a mat for her :lol:
I used to take a piece of vet bed for Dolly when we went to dog training. No way would she sit or down on a cold floor. :lol: :lol: I trained her at home to 'down' on the vet bed, but the trouble was she wouldn't 'down' anywhere else except on the vet bed. :lol: :lol: We do need to go back to dog training I think as she has got into a bad habit of barking at other dogs we meet, particularly large black dogs. :oops:

fallenangel said:
the dog traner we take Indy to is very like Mic but without too much swearing well not much and press up thanks god.  he can get Indy to do everying but sit I recon she will when the grounds warmer she ant putting her tush on no cold ground for no body. he may have yrained polce and milatery dogs in his time but hes not delt with a whippet who has a cold bum before. It is the class joke think we are going to have to take a mat for her :lol:

I have problems too Wendy getting Oscar an Kobi to LIE on the hard wood floor (w00t) makes my back ache I have to press their bums down so many times. :lol: :- "

it dose not matter how hard you try and get indy to sit what ever tacknic you you she locks her back legs and wont budge :lol: she can sit on comand she dosnt it at home no problem and you can see her thinbk about it in class then she loks at the ground and her legs lock :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back