The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog massage

Louise123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, looking for some advice please. Is there any dog massage therapists on here? I have discovered dog massage whilst looking for methods to help my old dog with arthritis. He's on meds but thought massage may benefit aswell. I have found Canine Clinical Massage, Galen Myotherapy and ICAT, which all sound great in different ways. I am very interested and would love to enrol on a course eventually. Which one would you recommend? What are the differences, particularly with accreditation and credibility? Thank you

TT is a great way to relax muscles and relax our dogs ....
I did a course in infant massage many years ago as my son suffered from asthma and this has helped with my dogs too ...
My two older lurchers back legs are suffering. ..i now put a coat on victor in the damp weather and when it is cold so his back and back legs dont get too cold ....keeping them warm is key as with humans that suffer from arthritis. ...
Good luck in your search

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back